Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 05:58 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,658,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post

I have one other woman that I am talking to right now and will be adding another one to the roster soon.

Her rejection is a non issue.

Just want to see what you guys have to say.
Wow, that sounds so arrogant. You sure love you some you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2014, 05:59 PM

769 posts, read 976,771 times
Quote:
You would if you were TRULY INTERESTED in the guy.
Nope I wouldn't. I did it before and guess what..it wasn't worth it. The men ended up being a scuz and my friends were ticked at me. So...no man no matter how interested I am is worth me blowing off my friends.

Old 03-23-2014, 06:01 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsechick71 View Post
Nope I wouldn't. I did it before and guess what..it wasn't worth it. The men ended up being a scuz and my friends were ticked at me. So...no man no matter how interested I am is worth me blowing off my friends.

That's exactly why I never invite a girl to go out on weekends. I wouldn't want anyone to cancel plans for the weekend for a date.

Old 03-23-2014, 06:05 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,617,882 times
Quote:

What type of friends would be mad at you for postponing ONE get together for the opportunity to meet the man that you could possibly spend the rest of your life with.

You had a few bad experiences. SO WHAT. You just happen to have chosen the wrong guys.

Would you make time for the RIGHT GUY?? Is he worth sacrificing one or two dates with your girls??

Old 03-23-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
That's exactly why I never invite a girl to go out on weekends. I wouldn't want anyone to cancel plans for the weekend for a date.
Asking a girl out on the weekends is good but don't get bent out of shape if she has something else that is going on. IF the guy doesn't get all butt-hurt and panties in a wad..I would say I am busy for dinner but I can go out to lunch or we can do brunch. When they get their panties in a wad about the fact that i might actually have a life and drop everything to go out with them. They aren't worth my time because the next thing if the dates progress they will get upset if I want to go shopping with friends, go to a horse show on the weekend etc.

Old 03-23-2014, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
Wow, that sounds so arrogant. You sure love you some you.

Arrogance to you.....is CONFIDENCE to men like myself.

What other options does a man have. Does he stop everything when one woman says NO or does

he keep looking?

Old 03-23-2014, 06:08 PM

Quote:
What type of friends would be mad at you for making postponing an opportunity to meet the man that you could possibly spend the rest of your life with.

You had a few bad experiences. SO WHAT. You just happen to have chosen the wrong guys.

Would you make time for the RIGHT GUY??
Because when I make plans with my friends or family I will stick with it. I am going to stop my life for someone who may or may not work out. I will make suggestions of another time that is better for me. IE brunch or lunch. If you can't make a compromise on wanting to see me that is on you.

You must be young confusing confidence with arrogance.

Old 03-23-2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Because when I make plans with my friends or family I will stick with it. I am going to stop my life for someone who may or may not work out. I will make suggestions of another time that is better for me. IE brunch or lunch. If you can't make a compromise on wanting to see me that is on you.

How would you feel if the guy thought the same way.

I am pretty sure that you would not feel like a priority to him.

Old 03-23-2014, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Arrogance to you.....is CONFIDENCE to men like myself.

What other options does a man have. Does he stop everything when one woman says NO or does

he keep looking?
You're at least doing that part right. You should have other people lined up.

You'd still probably have a date if you played it differently, and your attitude doesn't seem very good about the whole situation.

Old 03-23-2014, 06:14 PM

Quote:
No weekend dates??

If the person is interested in seeing you they shouldn't have a problem finding a couple of hours on sat or sunday to meet with you. How hard is it to find a little time on the weekends?
Not for a first date. Second date, sure.

How excited can you honestly be for a first date?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships