Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 10:01 PM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
Maybe let me rephrase this. He most likely knows women do not poop flowers and candy but at what point in a relationship eg time spent living together are you comfortable enough to let him know you poop and if so what is the extent? Pooping with toilet door open or the extreme, pretending you are showering, running the water so he does not hear because God forbid a man knowing you poop will turn you into brother & sister?
Right. As if there is anyone that DOESN'T?

Old 03-28-2014, 12:17 AM

1,326 posts, read 1,139,122 times
Girls don't poop! Peeing in the shower on the other hand...

Old 03-28-2014, 02:59 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneclaw View Post
Excuse me! Ladies I'm eating right now and i don't think it's appropriate for you guys to be talking about this because you are just absolutely not supposed to do that. You are supposed to be perfect creatures since you guys know how to enhance your looks with hairdoos, painted nails/toes, mascara, bras and high heels. Even if you fart, it's not supposed to stink, it's supposed to smell of flowerbomb or jimmy choo.

Well, you are the one who clicked on the thread that has the word "Poop" in the title, perhaps skipping over next time you are eating would be a wise choice.

As to the rest of your comment, not going to happen in any humans natural function of that part of their body.

Old 03-28-2014, 06:49 AM

1,373 posts, read 2,958,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
I never even thought of this, and don't see why it'd even be important. She'd go to the bathroom when she goes to the bathroom, and vice versa.

So I take it your wife does not go to extremes to hide when she poops? Does she leave the door open?

Funny how women always try to mask it with sprays, water from the shower etc.
Like I said how a certain broad tried to pretend to be showering. Boyfriend walks in, she is taking a poop all covered in mist from the shower!

Old 03-28-2014, 06:55 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,015,449 times

Any grown adult should realize that everyone does the same, normal body functions, and should not feel overly embarassed about it. That doesn't mean it needs to be "shared." Just that, hey, people do it and so what? Who cares...

Old 03-28-2014, 07:02 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,022 times
Quote:
Whenever these threads are brought up, I hear about the ""courtesy flush"" anyone care to elaborate?
The courtesy flush is flushing immediately after the drop. This gets rid of unwanted vapors, or lessens the them to some extent. Then cleanup and another flush. A match always helps too. You asked.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:33 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
These threads are always hilarious! People are so sensative about this stuff. Sure, relieving oneself is something best done in private with little to no fanfare. However denial or taking great steps to hide what is happening is silly. It's not like I am surprised at the notion of my wife needing to poop once in a while. I'm not going to be offended if she mentions she needs to poop. To me it's just part of living with someone.

I suppose when you are first starting out it can be different. But hat depends on the person, too. I've dated girls who were not shy about it at all, even vulgar about it. Others were content to further the belief that IF she pooped, (not that she did, but IF she did) she pooped rose petals and farted the scent of lavender perfume.

Water finds it's level after a few years in a relationship. Or weeks. Or months. My wife doesn't require my presence for the main event, but she certainly doesn't hide what she's doing from me either. Real life is often not as sexy as the movies.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:47 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
never, i never want to know

Old 03-28-2014, 07:49 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,822 times
Quote:
Maybe let me rephrase this. He most likely knows women do not poop flowers and candy but at what point in a relationship eg time spent living together are you comfortable enough to let him know you poop and if so what is the extent? Pooping with toilet door open or the extreme, pretending you are showering, running the water so he does not hear because God forbid a man knowing you poop will turn you into brother & sister?
1. I have never been that shy in that regard.
2. I pooped 10 minutes ago. Is that enough TMI to satisfy your curiosity?

Old 03-28-2014, 07:51 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol I was embarrassed in my twenties to drop it like it's hot, but in my 30's I'm pretty sure most men know if the lady is in the rest room for awhile.
I've always just figured I might as well just go do it and get it over with. Of course, my hubby and I have that kind of relationship where if the door is left open it's no big deal, and we'll talk to each other while going. Some couples can't do that, but for us it's fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships