Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 08:26 AM

116 posts, read 143,730 times

Advertisements

Halo3six, since you won't tell me his name in private, I guess I'll ask here, what is his name because I might know him. I have tons of friends in high and low places and if you tell me his name in private, I will tell you what I think of him. Plain and simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2014, 01:07 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,446,291 times
OP, I think you and the gf are nuts. Why? Because a certified wacko was able to make the 2 of you fall in love with him! LOL? Isn't that nuts?!

And what makes you MORE crazy than your crazy ex is that you even bother to be bothered by his non sense.

You said you have minimal contact then why the F do you care if he does not contact you anymore?

Honestly this is just a waste of MY time and YOUR time, OP.

If I were you I would have been glad he was out of my life. Kiss your thousand dollars good bye, too. For your sanity.

Old 04-03-2014, 05:51 PM

This is a conversation between halo3six and myself. This is to show whom the real nut job is;

Re: Good morning Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman2012
Can you please tell me whom you are talking about because I might know him?

Hi,

I doubt you'd know this person, it doesn't look like we're in the same part of the world.

regards.

Re: Good day Quote:
Originally Posted by halo3six
Quote:
I have tons of friends all over so there is a 99.9 percent chance I know this person. Please tell me his name.

Who do you think it might be, that you know him?

Listen, I am the one that wants to know whom this person is and if you want to play games, then so be it. This message is going to be posted in the forum that you created to show whom the real wacko is halo3six.

I just asked a simple question of what's his name and this is what I get.

Old 04-03-2014, 05:58 PM

43 posts, read 24,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
OP, I think you and the gf are nuts. Why? Because a certified wacko was able to make the 2 of you fall in love with him! LOL? Isn't that nuts?!

And what makes you MORE crazy than your crazy ex is that you even bother to be bothered by his non sense.

You said you have minimal contact then why the F do you care if he does not contact you anymore?

Honestly this is just a waste of MY time and YOUR time, OP.

If I were you I would have been glad he was out of my life. Kiss your thousand dollars good bye, too. For your sanity.
There's hundreds of people world wide, that have been drawn into relationships with people that they thought at the time were amazing and wonderful, who turned out to be not so much and worse, as evidenced by all the boards and forums about messed up relationships and all those wonderful personality disorders out there or just downright horrible people, that sometimes don't become evident until much later when you've invested so much time and energy.

That's like saying someone is nuts because a violent person, a the perpetrator of domestic violence or a con wo/man etc made someone fall in love with them and then beat or fleeced them. Pretty sure, most of those people didn't even know what they were getting in to. Yes, you DO fall in love with them because at the beginning, they present to be normal, charming, entertaining, generous, everything you could want, or think you want in a person. Anyone that anyone falls in love with, could potentially be a crazy maker, doesn't make the person who fell in love with them nuts - how are they supposed to know, when the darker sides of a personality are hidden and not evident until much later, which you'd know too, if you're lucky or rather not so, to have had such people draw you in.

I'm not nuts because i fell in love with him, not a very nice thing to say. I didn't KNOW he was "a certified wacko", as you call him, if i DID i would have stayed well clear.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:38 PM

43 posts, read 24,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman2012 View Post
This is a conversation between halo3six and myself. This is to show whom the real nut job is;

Hi,

I doubt you'd know this person, it doesn't look like we're in the same part of the world.

regards.

Quote:
I have tons of friends all over so there is a 99.9 percent chance I know this person. Please tell me his name.

Listen, I am the one that wants to know whom this person is and if you want to play games, then so be it. This message is going to be posted in the forum that you created to show whom the real wacko is halo3six.

Yes, i know you want to know who he is, but i don't know YOU, and i'm reluctant to give out a name to someone i don't know.

You have asked me for his name several times and then posted up this attack because i won't give it to you - someone i don't know from a bar of soup. You say you think you know him, & i don't think you do, mainly because of location and if you DO in actual fact, know him, as you are 99.9% convinced you do, then you already have a name.

YOU contacted me, wanting to know who i talk of, I told you i didn't think you know him and you contact me AGAIN, wanting a name and because you don't like my response, which is simply asking who it might be, that you know him, you do this? I am hardly "playing games" as you say, and for you to respond in such an aggressive way like this, to blast me & post a private message on the public forum, labeling me as "the real wacko" simply because i won't give a name, is a bit extreme and "wacko" in itself.

Of course i asked who you think it might be, seeing as you are so sure you know him. That is hardly sinister or wacko. However i am not going to give a name out to someone i don't know, who contacted ME. Why you would take such offence at that is beyond me. For all i know you could be him.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by halo3six View Post
Yes, i know you want to know who he is, but i don't know YOU, and i'm reluctant to give out a name to someone i don't know.

You have asked me for his name several times and then posted up this attack because i won't give it to you - someone i don't know from a bar of soup. You say you think you know him, & i don't think you do, mainly because of location and if you DO in actual fact, know him, as you are 99.9% convinced you do, then you already have a name.

YOU contacted me, wanting to know who i talk of, I told you i didn't think you know him and you contact me AGAIN, wanting a name and because you don't like my response, which is simply asking who it might be, that you know him, you do this? I am hardly "playing games" as you say, and for you to respond in such an aggressive way like this, to blast me & post a private message on the public forum, labeling me as "the real wacko" simply because i won't give a name, is a bit extreme and "wacko" in itself.

Of course i asked who you think it might be, seeing as you are so sure you know him. That is hardly sinister or wacko. However i am not going to give a name out to someone i don't know, who contacted ME. Why you would take such offence at that is beyond me. For all i know you could be him.
How do I know your not lying about where you live? You claim to live in another part of the world, but I see no other choice bu to call you bluff, My name is Victor Manuel Cardenas if you MUST know, and NOW I will raise your stakes now with this person YOU speak of halo3six?

Old 04-03-2014, 06:54 PM

19,639 posts, read 20,133,913 times
Quote:

Hi,

regards.

Quote:

Dude, you sound paranoid as if the guy she's talkin about might be YOU! Lol... halo3six: don't worry, most people have at least one certifiably crazy ex..hell, I've had two lol Maintain your distance & keep in (minimal) touch if you want your $$, but remember he owes you, not the other way around, so don't let him call the shots.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:00 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,118,175 times
Quote:
How do I know your not lying about where you live? You claim to live in another part of the world, but I see no other choice bu to call you bluff, My name is Victor Manuel Cardenas if you MUST know, and NOW I will raise your stakes now with this person YOU speak of halo3six?

Why would anyone share that information with someone on here that they don't know? Yes, we all see who the nut job is.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Dude, you sound paranoid as if the guy she's talkin about might be YOU! Lol... halo3six: don't worry, most people have at least one certifiably crazy ex..hell, I've had two lol Maintain your distance & keep in (minimal) touch if you want your $$, but remember he owes you, not the other way around, so don't let him call the shots.
Listen D217, I know TONS of people because my family background. Look up my lat name associated with gangs and rotton people, I am NOT being what you call "paranoid" hell, if anything, halo3six could try to find me and she won't. WHY? Because I am protected.

Both you, D217 and halo3six are intellectoids.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:57 PM

19,639 posts, read 20,133,913 times
Quote:
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

holy sh..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships