U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2014, 08:51 AM

958 posts, read 653,739 times

Advertisements

I don’t know what it is about her but I've never made so many dumb moves in my life.

Long Story long we met through my roommate and went on a few dates. I really started to like her. From what I could tell she liked me too but I was moving slow and eventually she went cold after about 3 months. She said she wanted to pursue a friendship and I agreed but after a month or so I just stopped talking to her because I realized I that It wasn't going to work for me. After a couple months of no contact she sent me an email telling me that she wanted to catch up and be on good terms. I think I really pissed her off here because I told her I wasn't interested in being just friends and that I only wanted to date. She deleted me on Facebook and we both went silent again. Three months later (Last night) I emailed her and told her that we should hang out if I make it back in town before graduation. She said sure and to let her know if I come down.

The fact that she’s moving away in one month drives me insane. I’m kind of hoping she feels the same way about me. I know she initially liked me..her reason for dumping me; “you act like you’re not interested” She actually texted me these words..Another reason I went bonkers. I tried to act more interested but it was too late. I know a relationship is out of the question and I’m still not interested in a friendship but I just want to make things ‘right’ and be respected again. Is it worth a shot?

I figure if doesn't work out and I embarrass myself again I can just block her on facebook and never see her again.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2014, 08:56 AM

10,708 posts, read 10,055,154 times
Why would you think she might feel the same as you? Unless you've left something out, she feels nothing for you, isn't at all interested, and was only polite in saying you should get together if you're in town.

What's your obsession with her and why do you persist in trying to make something out of nothing?

Old 03-30-2014, 09:01 AM

958 posts, read 653,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Why would you think she might feel the same as you? Unless you've left something out, she feels nothing for you, isn't at all interested, and was only polite in saying you should get together if you're in town.

What's your obsession with her and why do you persist in trying to make something out of nothing?
I feel like she wanted me to make moves last year and when I finally did it was too late..

why would she tell me that I 'acted like I wasn't interested' if she wanted nothing to do with me?..and why did she want to catch up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships