Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 11:21 PM

43 posts, read 35,562 times

Advertisements

You only get a chance if she likes you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2014, 11:28 PM

2,335 posts, read 4,151,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by techcrium View Post
So if he didn't drive her behind the restaurant but tried at any other place, it would be ok then?
Did you not read that entire thread? If I recall, I don't think a kiss was the issue.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:18 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
For example, in the quote below:

1. A 43 year old woman goes out with a guy who is also 43, good job making 6 figures, and the first date was going fine.

(I bet he even paid for the date)

2. He then made a "bad move" by driving her to the parking lot and tried to "get fresh with her".

AKA he tried to kiss her.

He made the bad move because he did it too early and they had no connection yet.

So for the woman in the example above, she would accept 0 mistakes from men on the first date.

Now, had the guy waited until the second or third date to make that move, he probably would have gotten to bed her.

I'll tell you what a bad move is: Responding to someone else's post on another thread by making a new thread and then making assumptions about her that she might not even be aware you're making if she doesn't see your thread. Why didn't you just post your little conclusion on the thread where she posted? This way she can address your presumption about where that jackarse "probably would have gotten" with her.

Unbelievable.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:20 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times
This thread is strange. I don't know many women who would have liked that idea, even on a later date. I did things like that when I was a teen and we had no private area to be, but even then not on a first date.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
This thread is strange. I don't know many women who would have liked that idea, even on a later date. I did things like that when I was a teen and we had no private area to be, but even then not on a first date.
Females dont sleep around only men do.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexdragon View Post
Females dont sleep around only men do.
Both sleep around but that's not the point. Most women don't like things like this.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:25 AM

1,839 posts, read 3,067,083 times
Quote:
For example, in the quote below:

1. A 43 year old woman goes out with a guy who is also 43, good job making 6 figures, and the first date was going fine.

(I bet he even paid for the date)

2. He then made a "bad move" by driving her to the parking lot and tried to "get fresh with her".

AKA he tried to kiss her.

He made the bad move because he did it too early and they had no connection yet.

So for the woman in the example above, she would accept 0 mistakes from men on the first date.

Now, had the guy waited until the second or third date to make that move, he probably would have gotten to bed her.
Funny you used this as an example, it was exactly what I was thinking when I read the title. Men are so (some men, the ones I just can't get past it when they do it.) in such a hurry to make things physical. I don't care what he makes, etc. or how well the date goes. Don't get over excited and get ahead of your self. True, I move slower than most however, be a gentleman and don't even go there unless I say it's ok.
I usually will give a second chance for any kind of "pushy" behavior, even this stuff , but that is all. It's such a turn off. It's like me asking the guy on a second date if he's going to marry me. How the heck could he possibly really know that soon.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Both sleep around but that's not the point. Most women don't like things like this.
If women do things they dont like they are completely stupid. Same with men.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexdragon View Post
If women do things they dont like they are completely stupid. Same with men.
Of course but most women wouldn't give in to this guy.

Old 04-02-2014, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Of course but most women wouldn't give in to this guy.
which means if a woman is single she is single by choice majority of the time. Most women have amazing relationships. If she has a bad one she is dumb and its her fault for choosing a stupid guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships