Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 02:16 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,194,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momxfour View Post
I never changed my passwords, so he must have gotten on there without me knowing. I have since changed everything. He actually looked up every number that I had been calling/texting.
Ugh. Okay, let this be a horrible warning to everyone everywhere who ever breaks up or divorces anyone at anytime forever and ever amen: The minute you decide to separate, before anyone even moves out, the first thing you do is separate all of your accounts, change your cell numbers, and create new passwords for everything that is yours alone, from your email to your credit cards to your bills to your bleepin' Facebook and Spotify.

Gawd, and people wonder why I get so bent about password privacy and not sharing every rootin' tootin' thing with a spouse. Because divorce and crap like this is why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2014, 03:05 PM

14 posts, read 14,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Ugh. Okay, let this be a horrible warning to everyone everywhere who ever breaks up or divorces anyone at anytime forever and ever amen: The minute you decide to separate, before anyone even moves out, the first thing you do is separate all of your accounts, change your cell numbers, and create new passwords for everything that is yours alone, from your email to your credit cards to your bills to your bleepin' Facebook and Spotify.

Gawd, and people wonder why I get so bent about password privacy and not sharing every rootin' tootin' thing with a spouse. Because divorce and crap like this is why.

Lesson learned-definitely the hard way.

Old 04-03-2014, 03:20 PM

20,756 posts, read 19,947,491 times
OP, your drama is one of the reasons why lots of guys don't want to date moms. People like you ruin it for all of them.

Get your whole mess sorted out first, before you start dating.

And about telling the bf about the ex acting out - why? You want him to come over and get in a fight with the ex?

Old 04-03-2014, 05:15 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,767,820 times
Why the need for all of this drama?

Who would want to put up with all of this drama?

Old 04-03-2014, 08:09 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,942,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
I'm going to guess you where both flipping out and calling each other whatever name sounded good before it left your mouths which is why nothing was done about it.

These situations are rarely one sided.

Why do you want your bf to know?
You should be more concerned he knows how your ex is treating you over who called who.
I bet the kids were right there watching the whole thing too.

Mom was prolly upstairs drinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships