Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 03:01 PM

5,452 posts, read 11,252,341 times

Advertisements

Never been to the Peoples Republic Of China. Nor am i planning to. Probably women in China want pretty much the same basic things in life as women around the world. Some say chinese women are very loyal and devoted to their husbands but you never know what they really think deep down.

As for the Chinese dating scene? No idea. Probably holding hands at McDonald's.

Old 04-07-2014, 04:05 PM

75 posts, read 152,917 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbeq2YrPjtQ

The guy in this video says EXACTLY what Winston says. Does anyone agree about this video proving Winston is right?

Old 04-07-2014, 04:12 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,035,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHanson9398 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbeq2YrPjtQ

The guy in this video says EXACTLY what Winston says. Does anyone agree about this video proving Winston is right?
Some twit with access to youtube doesn't prove anything.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:08 PM

377 posts, read 620,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
OMG stop with the whole 10% of the men are sharing all of the women. It's not even mathematically possible!!!!!!
I never said the number was 10%. The concept (that a select minority of males get with the vast majority of the females), however, is sound and is seen across almost all mammal species in the human kingdom.

The number is irrelevant, but the fact remains and a consequence of that fact is that the bottom x% of men will be left with no one.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:25 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Discover Global Dating, Foreign Women, Social Connection, Freedom and a Better Life Beyond America!

I feel Winston is right on about the social and dating scenes of America.
Ask yourself what he is selling. Is there a link anywhere on there for a credit card transaction? Thought so.

Caveat emptor. Don't be a fool.

Old 04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

75 posts, read 152,917 times
Based on the minority of men getting all the women, this is likely telling me there are millions of men in this country who won't have one date in his life (I'm gonna be one of them unfortunately). "All the good ones are taken" really applies here.

And while ratios may vary from region to region, it's actually the same in the age 18-35 bracket partly because there's 105 boys born for every 100 girls. And census data shows that there are 120 single men for every 100 single women in the age 18-35 bracket.

Old 04-08-2014, 05:25 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,804,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astute View Post
I never said the number was 10%. The concept (that a select minority of males get with the vast majority of the females), however, is sound and is seen across almost all mammal species in the human kingdom.

The number is irrelevant, but the fact remains and a consequence of that fact is that the bottom x% of men will be left with no one.
We aren't like other animals though... namely, it takes us several years to rear our young not a year (or less) as in the case with so many other mammals.

I won't argue that "top men" get mates. But so do "top women" and just like there are the "bottom %" of men that are left with no one, same goes for the bottom % of women. In fact, there are more single women than men (at least here in this country) EXCEPT from the ages of 20-30 where less women are single. By age 50, more women are single than men. Things are pretty even among the sexes in late 30s and early 40s. I think so many of the men who post here fall in that 20-30 demographic that they fail to see the bigger picture. Unless they figure men over 40 don't count.

Last edited by jillabean; 04-08-2014 at 06:13 AM..

Old 04-08-2014, 05:40 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,919,333 times
OP: I think you should be able to find a very fine gf, and maybe a loving wife. The problem might be that you are brainwashed, thinking you should be looking for the same type of women that the society values highly. Maybe you should reconsider your priorities. IMHO, I think there are all kinds of fine young women out there. But they are the shy types, the hard working quiet types, that are not flashy and loud. Maybe if you reset your priorities. My wife is one of these quiet hard working types, a genuinely nice person. She never even had a date in HS. She ended up on the bottom of the totem pole so to speak. She became a nurse, worked hard, visited her family on weekends. But what a great lady she has been as a wife and mother. We've had a great life and a lot of fun together. You can keep the flashy fast models with the expensive paint job.

Old 04-08-2014, 06:28 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,202,996 times
Quote:
Based on the minority of men getting all the women, this is likely telling me there are millions of men in this country who won't have one date in his life (I'm gonna be one of them unfortunately). "All the good ones are taken" really applies here.

And while ratios may vary from region to region, it's actually the same in the age 18-35 bracket partly because there's 105 boys born for every 100 girls. And census data shows that there are 120 single men for every 100 single women in the age 18-35 bracket.
You might want to check your stats.

Facts for Features: Unmarried and Single Americans Week Sept. 15-21, 2013 - Facts for Features & Special Editions - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

I am always amazed by these threads. Perhaps it is the fact that the women you want are interested in someone else.

There are plenty of women who have never had a relationship and if they go out is with their girlfriends.

Perhaps you ought to look for someone who has a good personality and maybe not be beautiful.

I know a man who while no Brad Pitt only wants to out with Angelina beauties. He found one he liked and yep she used him and you could not tell him that as he would get mad. So he found out she had lied to him and that she was still married to her supposedly ex.

He could have found someone else but he couldn't see them because he only wanted her.

Old 04-08-2014, 06:47 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NTnfL0H8AM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships