Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2014, 12:57 PM

102,189 posts, read 107,809,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobalistic View Post
But would this type of women be good for a man who has never had a girlfriend and he probably has alot learn. If I went through my twentys without a date and then a women says she wants to be with me because shes mature and wants stability I wouldnt have anything nice to say to her.
Why not? What are you doing to try to get dates, what's your strategy? What kind of women do you approach, IF you approach?

Old 04-08-2014, 01:03 PM

306 posts, read 299,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why not? What are you doing to try to get dates, what's your strategy? What kind of women do you approach, IF you approach?
I was just remembering a past forum where women said that a virgin past a certain had something wrong with them or dont feel like teaching. I dont approach women anymore due to no sucess just trying to give other men in my position something to think about.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:08 PM

41,937 posts, read 36,940,305 times
Quote:
I was just remembering a past forum where women said that a virgin past a certain had something wrong with them or dont feel like teaching. I dont approach women anymore due to no sucess just trying to give other men in my position something to think about.

Dude, seriously weak. Don't live your life by what was said on a freaking forum and don't live it in fear.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:08 PM

Quote:
You were plugged into the wrong forum. Women have to teach pretty much every guy they're with, because all women are individuals, their systems are unique, so each guy has to learn how to push the buttons of each woman he's with. Some guys enjoy the "learning new things" aspect of it.

So don't worry. Be happy.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Dude, seriously weak. Don't live your life by what was said on a freaking forum and don't live it in fear.
Idont care what they said my point is ifwomen have been dating confident men why date someone who is not confident its got be more than being treated bad.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:13 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,758,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
^^This. It's a stage of life, often a rite of passage. A lot of guys can be wild when they're younger, and then they grow up and mature into solid, responsible men. Bad boy versus good guy isn't one guy against the other, it's often the same guy at different life stages.
Perhaps, but some men also never go through that life stage. Personally, I never did and never had a desire to, and even if I had actually been offered it in the past, I almost certainly would have politely declined. I never wanted to "be wild", never wanted to "sow oats" -- what I wanted was one real, committed love, for life. The One. Ms. Right. A soul mate, and a constant, stable, ongoing, and fully-devoted kind of love. Anything less would have been wholly inadequate, and not enough to make me happy.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:14 PM

41,937 posts, read 36,940,305 times
Quote:
Idont care what they said my point is ifwomen have been dating confident men why date someone who is not confident its got be more than being treated bad.

This really is not readable.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You were plugged into the wrong forum. Women have to teach pretty much every guy they're with, because all women are individuals, their systems are unique, so each guy has to learn how to push the buttons of each woman he's with. Some guys enjoy the "learning new things" aspect of it.

So don't worry. Be happy.
Im just saying how could I believe her I approached alot of women who were not attracted to me so if a women said that now I would be wondering what shes up to. Besides I have made myself happy with my situation and I dont want to throw it away for a women who has been chasing men she cant hang on to.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
This really is not readable.
typing from my phone with big fingers forgive me.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Im just saying how could I believe her I approached alot of women who were not attracted to me so if a women said that now I would be wondering what shes up to. Besides I have made myself happy with my situation and I dont want to throw it away for a women who has been chasing men she cant hang on to.
"Women who have been chasing men they can't hang onto"? You're saying all relationships should be successful from the start, no one should be breaking up with anyone? What about the men who can't hang onto their women? What does this even mean, anyway??

What about the women who are like you, they haven't been in a relationship, or have only had one? Why would you be suspicious of someone who wanted to get to know you? I can't relate to that at all. Just because you had no luck before, you're condemning any and all women who might want to get to know you now? Maybe you just approached the wrong women before. What kind of women did you approach?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships