Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 03:38 PM

1,615 posts, read 1,967,391 times

Advertisements

Dating someone with a lower drive for two years starts to rub off on you. Now my drive has lowered a bit. I hate it! You never realize how great it is to have that sort of desire--to have that purpose to your life. It seems like a burden until it's gone and then you miss it.

Although if I think about my ex, who was very passionate and sexual, I get rock hard instantly so it seems I have the capacity somewhere deep in my psyche. It's just been muted by a passionless relationship. Putting that aside, it's still a much less dysfunctional relationship than my last one. Believe me, no interest in going back... that woman was hell to be around. But the sex was the one good thing and pretty much the only thing that kept that one going. Now it's like the opposite--everything is great but the sex has suffered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2014, 03:41 PM

1,615 posts, read 1,967,391 times
Anyway regarding the OP... women can be very sexual. Just as much as men. I don't know what the percentages are but I think men tend to drink themselves to the point that whatever extra we have is lost to the alcohol. Especially if we try drinking like we're in our 20s, and we're in our 30s.

Old 04-17-2014, 04:51 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,031 times
Oh boy. My experience has been that women are more sexual then men. They are filthy, depraved, deplorable little sex kittens just lying in wait for the right guy.

Old 04-17-2014, 07:15 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
When I read this forum, it makes me feel sad.

Old 04-17-2014, 07:19 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
When I read this forum, it makes me feel sad.

I'm in shock more than anything

Old 04-17-2014, 10:02 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,389,384 times
Quote:
Women spend hundreds of dollars and bust their asses to "look" sexy, but don't actually WANT to have sex, at least not with the very men they've chosen to be with, or even build a life with.
What planet are you living on? Have you left the confines of your basement in the past 20 years? Serious question. The opening post is about the saddest thing I've ever read!

Women love sex. After 40, most women I have known (and I know plenty) have higher sex drives than their men. Nearly everything written in the OP is erroneous and pathetically ridiculous. Try getting out and actually having a conversation with a real woman!

Old 04-17-2014, 10:20 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,345 times
I am with people who said the wife has low libido. I don't think there something wrong with the husband or he is bad in bed.

His wife just does not care about sex. I can relate to the wife because my hornyness really varies.

I can either go months without sex. Or want it everyday.

I can also say without batting an eyelash I can live without sex. I just don't see it as a need for my existence.

Yes women or men with low sex drive does exist. Just because most people NEEDS sex does not mean everyone does.

Old 04-17-2014, 10:58 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I'm in shock more than anything
Yeah. That, too.

Old 04-17-2014, 11:58 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,590,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR76 View Post
OK, flame away.

Do straight women as a whole actually LIKE men sexually? Or in any way at all? I mean, like and desire NORMAL men, not just the 5% that look like The Rock or *insert hot dude-of-the-week here*.
I spend time in real-life conversations, or on other web boards. Although you C-D ladies have ravaging libidos (proving there are at least a few of you out there), you represent about 10% of the women in the world, in my experience.

First off, while men oogle and even masturbate to gorgeous women, at the end of the day, most of us honestly do love and wish to have sex with our less-than-perfect (in society's eyes, not usually our own) wives and girlfriends. However, those very women find our naked bodies unattractive, or funny, or undesirable. Our male libidos are a subject of humor and eye-rolling during their conversations amongst other women. They rant and rave about hot men, and talk about how great sex is in THEORY, but then, when they get home, they never actually have sex with their husbands.

Women spend hundreds of dollars and bust their asses to "look" sexy, but don't actually WANT to have sex, at least not with the very men they've chosen to be with, or even build a life with. I'm not saying they cheat, I'm saying they're perfectly happy never having sex, or doing it 2 times a year when there's no excuse not to.

I'm not talking just about guys who HAVE let themselves go, who are 100 lbs overweight, or smell bad. That's one thing. But plenty of these are decent to good looking men, not perfect, mind you, but no less perfect than their own wives or girlfriends, who they DO still want to have sex with, yet they're not getting any at home, either.

I don't buy for a minute that ALL of these men just suck in bed, either.

I actually believe that women find the SUBJECT of sex fascinating, just not participating in it.
I'll make it easy.. Women do like/love sex, if a woman doesn't want sex , more than likely she bored and one needs up their game~~ !

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships