Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 10:56 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,548,985 times

Advertisements

Have you tried doing a background check on your boyfriend? I don't like that he tortured animals bad sign. He does have anger issues so far they seem to be directed only at other men. Have they ever been directed at a woman?

The issue here is that you are starting to feel uncomfortable. I agree with the other poster that if you do break up with him do it safely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2014, 10:57 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
Oh look anyone young female "in love" with drama.
Sure keeps a relationship interesting right OP?

He is so mysterious and you probably never know what he will do or say next! So exciting!

Old 04-11-2014, 11:03 AM

36 posts, read 35,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
Have you tried doing a background check on your boyfriend? I don't like that he tortured animals bad sign. He does have anger issues so far they seem to be directed only at other men. Have they ever been directed at a woman?

The issue here is that you are starting to feel uncomfortable. I agree with the other poster that if you do break up with him do it safely.
What do you mean by " a backround check"? I don't think I've ever done anything like that.
Yes, never directed at a woman at least that I know. I've had my female friends come over and he wouldn't really talk to them but he would at least smile and say "hi" to them.

Old 04-11-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Oh look anyone young female "in love" with drama.
Sure keeps a relationship interesting right OP?

He is so mysterious and you probably never know what he will do or say next! So exciting!
You think I'm stupid right. Maybe I'm stupid but it really turns me on that I don't know what's he gonna say or do next. Maybe I'm sick too

Old 04-11-2014, 11:33 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,548,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateisthename View Post
What do you mean by " a backround check"? I don't think I've ever done anything like that.
Yes, never directed at a woman at least that I know. I've had my female friends come over and he wouldn't really talk to them but he would at least smile and say "hi" to them.
There are many companies you can find online that for a fee can tell you if your boyfriend has a criminal record and a lot of other info about him he may not have told you. I think it may be time to see who you are dating.

At least he makes an effort to be nice to your female friends. Is he nice to your family as well?

Old 04-11-2014, 11:38 AM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times
I don't know, "serial killer eyes" are a turn-off for me..so..

Old 04-11-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
There are many companies you can find online that for a fee can tell you if your boyfriend has a criminal record and a lot of other info about him he may not have told you. I think it may be time to see who you are dating.

At least he makes an effort to be nice to your female friends. Is he nice to your family as well?

Yes he's nice to my family and my mom loves him. He can get along pretty well with people who he thinks are okay. But my mother doesn't know anything that I told here though.
Yes he told me he also used to torture kids in childhood while being a kid himself. He was a bully he said. And he says that now he's sorry he's been all that bad to kids and aimals and that he's not like that anymore

Old 04-11-2014, 11:53 AM

6,617 posts, read 6,544,435 times
Quote:
Yes he's nice to my family and my mom loves him. He can get along pretty well with people who he thinks are okay. But my mother doesn't know anything that I told here though.
Yes he told me he also used to torture kids in childhood while being a kid himself. He was a bully he said. And he says that now he's sorry he's been all that bad to kids and aimals and that he's not like that anymore
More and more of the story comes out and it sounds to me like you're just a troll having some fun with people on here. This is your first thread. If you aren't, then you have some SERIOUS issues yourself and both you and BF need some counselling.

Old 04-11-2014, 11:53 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,200,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
The question is not whether your BF is a psychopath, but what is wrong with you that you love someone you think may be a psychopath.
Oh, you'd be surprised at how charming they can be. Remember Ted Bundy?

Old 04-11-2014, 11:59 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
By the way he was raised by a single dominating mother with a terrible personality, and he told me that in childhood he used to torture animals too but later he's been very sorry about what he done to them and he said he's never really killed anyone. When he told me his childhood stories I was scared and shocked but I can't help and love him
That was a fascinating read. I especially liked the bolded. Nice touch.

Quote:
Maybe he was too busy thinking about how he was not really going to kill them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships