Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2014, 02:17 PM

2 posts, read 1,423 times

Advertisements

Ive been thinking about this for a while. I really like my guy friend, but im not sure whether he likes me or if im in the friend zone. Weve been good friends for about 3 years now so i dont wont to ruin that if he doesnt actually like me.
So ive been trying to figure if he does. Things ive got so far are:
-He always makes eye contact and smiles when were talking. Sometimes he doesnt talk but just looks.
-He teases me in a fun way
-The other night at our friends party he asked me if i wanted a hug. It may not sound very big but ive never seen him hug anybody.
-We ended up laying on the bed giving each other massages. Other people were in the room though.
-He also came and slept on the same couch as me -even though there was an empty air bed on the floor. It was small so we had to hold each other on.
-He asked me if i wanted to go see a movie with him and his friend.
-When we text, we usually have deep, long conversations.

I think thats about it. Im not sure. Any Advice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2014, 02:27 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,437,617 times
You sure came to the right place.

Old 04-15-2014, 02:39 PM

1,057 posts, read 1,690,848 times
I'm 100% sure that he likes you. Go for it.

Old 04-15-2014, 02:56 PM

291 posts, read 377,545 times
It sounds to me like he likes you! I say even if you were wrong- it's better to ask him out than always wonder.

Old 04-15-2014, 04:19 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,716,751 times
Ask him.....I don't think it would hurt anything. Sounds like he likes you.

Old 04-15-2014, 05:04 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Ask him out. What did you have in mind for the date, btw?

Old 04-15-2014, 05:43 PM

2 posts, read 1,423 times
I dont know:L Im super awkward when im just with one person by myself. I get lost for words and laugh out of nervousness. But as soon as im in a group i dont mind, even if im not talking to the rest of the group. Do you understand what i mean? If so, do you have any advice?

Old 04-15-2014, 06:24 PM

39,209 posts, read 27,582,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrySauce View Post
Ive been thinking about this for a while. I really like my guy friend, but im not sure whether he likes me or if im in the friend zone. Weve been good friends for about 3 years now so i dont wont to ruin that if he doesnt actually like me.
So ive been trying to figure if he does. Things ive got so far are:
-He always makes eye contact and smiles when were talking. Sometimes he doesnt talk but just looks.
-He teases me in a fun way
-The other night at our friends party he asked me if i wanted a hug. It may not sound very big but ive never seen him hug anybody.
-We ended up laying on the bed giving each other massages. Other people were in the room though.
-He also came and slept on the same couch as me -even though there was an empty air bed on the floor. It was small so we had to hold each other on.
-He asked me if i wanted to go see a movie with him and his friend.
-When we text, we usually have deep, long conversations.

I think thats about it. Im not sure. Any Advice?
I have many guy friends, but I cannot picture any of them naked.

They are like brothers to me. I can't imagine losing any of them as friends though as they are very important to me.

You cannot be 100% sure until you ask. Why not drop some hints? Ask him out for a movie, coffee or something like that?

Old 04-15-2014, 06:35 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,842,888 times
Uh he hugs you?
He massages you?
Text you?
Invited you with a guy friend?

C'mon the writing is on the wall. Lol

Old 04-15-2014, 06:40 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,480,591 times
Women are almost never in the friend zone. If a man makes any effort at all to befriend a woman, he is almost always attracted to her. I mean, almost always. Tell your friend what you're thinking. I doubt he will be disappointed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships