Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 02:56 PM

1,615 posts, read 1,967,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
That would be really low. Like, needs urgent medical attention low. Cancer or something. Not likely to go along with happiness, I would think, unless metastasized to his brain. That's a real long shot.
Wait... really?

Well I'm ****ed. My sex drive took a nosedive lately. I guess I have cancer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2014, 02:58 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
(Asking for a friend)

Is it normal for a 37 year old man to not want much sex, to go from 3 times a week to once a week? There is increased drinking, which usually means more sex for my friend, but over all, he is much less interested in it than her. She is a nag ...
I stopped the car right there...

[]

Old 04-22-2014, 03:18 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,748,737 times
Wow it is amazing how quickly people go from he only wants sex 1 time a week to he is cheating.

Relationships naturally have ups and downs in sex lives, there are plenty of reasons such as stress, tired or hearing nagging, feel like they are being controlled and are not allowed to be the man in the house, they also could just be tired of having sex with the same person all the time.

Like it or not there are times I get bored having sex with my wife, we have been together over 15 years, and for the 1st few years we had sex 1 or 2 times a day, over the years it has dwindled to once or twice a week, and I am fine with that. Much less boredom, and we are having sex because we want too, not out of habit or because it is expected. It is not that I am unhappy, or that she is unhappy and neither of us are cheating to my knowledge.

sometimes it happens, especially when life gets in the way, or the spouse has a bad attitude throughout the rest of their lives together.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:14 AM

540 posts, read 453,371 times
Too be honest there is nothing you can do. He has to want it and if he wants it he will come to you.

Old 04-23-2014, 12:14 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Nagging is off putting. ***** at me long enough you can go copulate yourself.

Old 04-23-2014, 01:51 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,066,623 times
only 10 days ago I posted this. Surprised to still see it on page one. They are on the verge of a break up. It seems any pretty woman will do to replace my friend's companionship. She doesn't think he's cheating on her. She can be clueless about men but in this case I agree, there is not cheating going on (but he will if given the opportunity.) She thinks it was the nagging and combination of the fact that for whatever reason, he is fine with little sex. He just likes to be around a pretty woman , even if it's platonic. Still she nagged because she said he was treating her bad. Now he's treating her worse, cancelling plans to be around this pretty woman (they are platonic friends who go back a few years.) Not looking good which I conclude means for whatever the reason, if sex diminishes like this, there are underlying problems which aren't always about cheating. (though he would if he had the opportunity I'm sure.) Doesn't matter what the underlying problem (unless it's medical and he can't get it up), diminished sex is a very bad sign.

Old 04-23-2014, 02:42 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
The more she talks to him the worse things get between them. He wants to spend less and less time with her.
Honestly, it just sounds like over time her nagging has made her very unappealing to him.

If she won't adjust her attitude and activities she'll suffer the consequence of not having him in her life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships