Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 06:41 PM

4,043 posts, read 3,772,224 times

Advertisements

I've been in this dating game long enough to not fall for anyone too fast anymore. One thing I don't usually do is see someone else if I'm already sleeping with someone. In the past, I just don't usually come across two guys at once that I wanted to date. And I thought I would feel guilty about it. Well, I've been seeing someone for about three weeks and we actually connect pretty well. Granted there are some small quirks that could be better but definitely not deal breakers... not yet anyway. They are sex related though and I've told him what I liked in bed (and they're not weird fetishes or anything.. just normal stuff that women like, like foreplay), and he does them a little bit sometimes, but reluctantly or not that into it. So I still like him, but I don't know how much longer until his reluctance to pleasure me is going to turn me off. And I've brought it up almost every time we're together, but he doesn't seem to want to do anything about it.

Well, I think there's someone else I may be interested in that I have not yet dated. I've learned to keep your options open but if it's going well with the first guy, I don't want this to mess it up. I'm not trying to be a player or anything, I just don't fall for anyone that easily anymore.

Women, what would you do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2014, 07:24 PM

19,705 posts, read 20,232,643 times
If you have to ask everytime & he still doesn't do it or do it right... I'd probably see about this new guy lol...

Old 04-28-2014, 07:33 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,237 times
move on. the sexual thing will only get worse, not better. if he were showing interest to try harder that would be different. but...

see about the other guy.

Old 04-28-2014, 07:35 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,871,881 times
Does he not like to go south with the mouth? It's just common courtesy if you ever expect a woman to do the same

Last edited by Philosophizer; 04-28-2014 at 07:59 PM..

Old 04-28-2014, 07:38 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,842,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
I've been in this dating game long enough to not fall for anyone too fast anymore. One thing I don't usually do is see someone else if I'm already sleeping with someone. In the past, I just don't usually come across two guys at once that I wanted to date. And I thought I would feel guilty about it. Well, I've been seeing someone for about three weeks and we actually connect pretty well. Granted there are some small quirks that could be better but definitely not deal breakers... not yet anyway. They are sex related though and I've told him what I liked in bed (and they're not weird fetishes or anything.. just normal stuff that women like, like foreplay), and he does them a little bit sometimes, but reluctantly or not that into it. So I still like him, but I don't know how much longer until his reluctance to pleasure me is going to turn me off. And I've brought it up almost every time we're together, but he doesn't seem to want to do anything about it.

Well, I think there's someone else I may be interested in that I have not yet dated. I've learned to keep your options open but if it's going well with the first guy, I don't want this to mess it up. I'm not trying to be a player or anything, I just don't fall for anyone that easily anymore.

Women, what would you do?
It's not going well with the first guy. He's not into your pleasure. Flag. A very good reason to call it off and move on to someone who IS into your pleasure, someone who gets off on seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting you "O". Someone who wallows in it. They're out there. What are you waiting for?

Old 04-28-2014, 07:54 PM

2,777 posts, read 1,780,917 times
If you decide to do it, tell him first to see how he feels. I'd be willing to bet that he wouldn't be too happy if he found out you were dating a different guy.

To be frank, I'm not sure how this is even a question... it seems like you're asking a bunch of internet strangers for permission to cheat on the guy you're seeing/****ing/whatever-it-is-you're-doing-with-this-guy.

Old 04-28-2014, 07:58 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo View Post
If you decide to do it, tell him first to see how he feels. I'd be willing to bet that he wouldn't be too happy if he found out you were dating a different guy.

To be frank, I'm not sure how this is even a question... it seems like you're asking a bunch of internet strangers for permission to cheat on the guy you're seeing/****ing/whatever-it-is-you're-doing-with-this-guy.
they have been "dating" for three weeks. are they exclusive? have they mutually agreed they are exclusive? if so, then yeah, she needs to break up with him and move on. otherwise at only three weeks with no exclusive talk...i'd say they are both open to date others. but me personally, i would tell him that i wasn't interested in seeing him anymore. once i get with someone, i wouldn't be able to sleep with them and then also see other people at the same time.

Old 04-28-2014, 08:04 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,227,737 times
I would let someone go if they were not working on getting better in bed. In my opinion thats a pretty huge deal, quantity and quality of sex. There are the types that wont do certian things and the types that wont make time to do it on a regualr basis. Both are more than red flags but instant termination of the relationship. My gf has never had guys who were willing to go south and I go really south (as does she) and she makes dang sure that its regular

There are alot of people out there that just get wierd about sex. Kinda sucks because it makes it harder to find someone even if you are staying in your leauge. Once I start sleeping with someone I wont date anyone else, thats rude (even if they dont know becuase you know they want it) if your only sleeping with one of them and gross if your sleeping with both. So its a no win in my opinion.

Old 04-28-2014, 08:06 PM

2,777 posts, read 1,780,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
they have been "dating" for three weeks. are they exclusive? have they mutually agreed they are exclusive? if so, then yeah, she needs to break up with him and move on. otherwise at only three weeks with no exclusive talk...i'd say they are both open to date others. but me personally, i would tell him that i wasn't interested in seeing him anymore. once i get with someone, i wouldn't be able to sleep with them and then also see other people at the same time.
I would have thought the whole ongoing sex thing would have implied some degree of exclusivity but I guess I'm old fashioned.

Old 04-28-2014, 08:16 PM

2,401 posts, read 3,641,737 times
Cheat? Absolutely not. If I'm not satisfied with someone I'm dating, I kindly thank them for their company and part ways before diving into another. Give the respect to others that you expect from them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships