Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 08:50 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,414,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoghella View Post
Dear all,

I am in early 30's and married for seven years now. The marriage is going well no problem about it. Before marriage i had ups and downs just like everyone does or did, I had some relations with some girls since I was 15 years old, but was unlucky to go deeper (sexual) with them because of my unluckiness - i have always had contacts with uneasy women.
Now since i have been married i feel much more desired to have intimate relationship with other women or girls, not like i did with my mentality of that time.
There are some chances since i am doing business in some regions, which involves women of different ages (single, married, in relationship) in the company i work. Now chances are higher because of increasing number of nice females in the last generation.
There is always a fight inside my brain- between morality and immorality whether i must have short relationship with someone or just momentous one or stay as I kept till now.
But when i see what other people do in my surrounding, and keep well in all terms, this might be a reason that pushes me to do the same. The difference is that these "bad" guys who always get and doing some nice girls end manipulating them with all methods including humiliation, I know i don't have such a character and would be a better option for these women.
There are also instances when girls date married men and feel no sorry about doing that, also involving other friends in fantasizing reality; i know a similar short fantasy adventure 6 years ago of a married friend of mine doing some girls for a short period, his wife knows nothing about it and they live happily without any problem, this guy told me that his relationship ended with those girls 5 years ago and said he lived up his moments and does not care anymore.

I need some deductive thoughts from you based on what i said. Should I use my chances going with other women on a short basis or not?

Thanks

Ado
Pardon me, I think it's rather unrealistic and delusional to think your actions have ABSOLUTELY no consequences, at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2014, 10:58 AM

5,210 posts, read 4,670,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP

Exactly what answers were you looking for or what answers were you wanting, hoping to get by posting this?
The answer he is looking for...

I spent a year banging the hottest girls, most of them around half the age of my wife. It was completely drama free and after the year was over, I stopped seeing all of them and returned back to my wife who was more than happy to take me back with no consequences.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:14 AM

48,525 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
I've never heard adultery called "short relationships" before.

Perhaps the OP is in advertising.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-26-2014, 05:54 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,769,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat949 View Post
Pardon me, I think it's rather unrealistic and delusional to think your actions have ABSOLUTELY no consequences, at all.
I hope the OP saw this reply.

He might as well be single if he wants to do this.

Old 04-26-2014, 09:55 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,128,778 times
Dear Ado,

It's normal to have the 7-year itch as long as you don't scratch it.
It will bleed and get infected and, even if you do;t lose the limb, you will be scarred the rest of your life.
Go do some sports.

You're welcome,

jaypee

Old 04-26-2014, 10:15 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,200,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adoghella View Post
Dear all,

I am in early 30's and married for seven years now....
Your poor wife. I hope she sees this thread of yours and kicks you to the curb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
The answer he is looking for...

I spent a year banging the hottest girls, most of them around half the age of my wife. It was completely drama free and after the year was over, I stopped seeing all of them and returned back to my wife who was more than happy to take me back with no consequences.
Your poor wife. If I ever get that desperate and lacking in self-esteem and self-respect that I would take back a man who would do that, someone, please shoot me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Dear Ado,

It's normal to have the 7-year itch as long as you don't scratch it.
It will bleed and get infected and, even if you do;t lose the limb, you will be scarred the rest of your life.
Go do some sports.

You're welcome,

jaypee
This. ^^^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships