Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2014, 02:30 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,192,197 times

Advertisements

? You must be good looking or carry an air of confidence. You obviously have weak game but these chicks are fawning over you. Do something about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2014, 02:32 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,192,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Boy View Post
The thing is, there have been times when I thought a girl was interested, but I was totally wrong, and she was just being nice. So how do I know the difference?
She probably was but then you started acting weird / weak / creepy and turned her off.

Either you have no game and are good looking enough to naturally attract girls or your playing with the CD crowd.

Old 04-25-2014, 02:43 PM

8,920 posts, read 7,691,334 times
Stop trying to analyze every little thing and do what your gut wants you to do.....

Last edited by Auraliea; 04-25-2014 at 02:52 PM..

Old 04-25-2014, 02:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
probably just think that she was giving him a physical.
Lol! Turn your head and cough.

Old 04-25-2014, 03:48 PM

28,896 posts, read 54,045,943 times
Quote:
Were these signals from girls that I missed, or am I reading too much into them after the fact? These were all in the past few years at college, all different girls:

-Girl tells me after class she's "sick of going out all the time" and might want to stay in this weekend. Tells me to call her if I want to do something. I thought she was just being nice. Same girl kissed me on the cheek after class once. She had a boyfriend at the time, but NEVER mentioned him.

-Several drunk/tipsy girls at bars, asking me to come to a different bar with them. I declined.

-Meet a girl at a bar, I start talking about her wanting to come back to my place, she asks if my roommates are around. Wasn't sure how to reply lol

-Girl writes on my fb wall for my bday, saying we should go out for drinks (even though we've never hung out). We go. I wasn't sure if it was a date or not, so I didn't flirt w her. Just ate wings and talked

-A girl jokes around about how we should stop working on a class project and go makeout

-Meet a girl at a party, we talk for hours, holding each other in arms as we stand. Don't make a move.

-Meet a girl at a party, she gives me a tour of her apartment next door, we go into her room and she sits on her bed. I stay standing.

I'm sure there are many more.

Am I reading too much into these?
No. You blew a lot of opportunities, my friend.

Old 04-25-2014, 04:51 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,150,591 times
I used to think I was obtuse.

Old 04-25-2014, 04:54 PM

28,896 posts, read 54,045,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
I used to think I was obtuse.
Yeah. Not to make the OP feel bad, but if there were a record, he'd be anointed with it.

I mean, there were a couple of times in my callow youth when I totally, utterly missed the buying signal. Every guy in his salad days did. But, OP, you really need to learn to strike while the iron is hot. Trust me on that.

Old 04-25-2014, 06:31 PM

589 posts, read 637,822 times
Quote:
-Girl tells me after class she's "sick of going out all the time" and might want to stay in this weekend. Tells me to call her if I want to do something. I thought she was just being nice. Same girl kissed me on the cheek after class once. She had a boyfriend at the time, but NEVER mentioned him.

-Several drunk/tipsy girls at bars, asking me to come to a different bar with them. I declined.

-Meet a girl at a bar, I start talking about her wanting to come back to my place, she asks if my roommates are around. Wasn't sure how to reply lol

-Girl writes on my fb wall for my bday, saying we should go out for drinks (even though we've never hung out). We go. I wasn't sure if it was a date or not, so I didn't flirt w her. Just ate wings and talked

-A girl jokes around about how we should stop working on a class project and go makeout

-Meet a girl at a party, we talk for hours, holding each other in arms as we stand. Don't make a move.

-Meet a girl at a party, she gives me a tour of her apartment next door, we go into her room and she sits on her bed. I stay standing.

I don't fault you for the first one and I'll cut you a little slack for the second. But the rest of them, .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships