Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2014, 10:49 PM

52 posts, read 58,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
That's honestly not the reason behind rape and violence against women. Also, did you actually graduate high school? I am not a grammar Nazi; but your grammar is so bad that it's almost difficult to read what you type.

Rape is directly related to sexual frustration in most circumstances....Only an idiot thinks "control" is the motivation behind most sexual crimes....The motivation is an unsatisfied primal urge to pass on ones genes.

The vast majority of men who rape are not doing it for "control" or whatever moronic mantra the left puts out.

You sound like an insufferable moron. Typical leftist loser who knows nothing about the real world.

Prostitution wouldn't eliminate anything, but it would definitely help to reduce the frequency of sexual crimes. Violence in general would probably decrease as well if prostitution was easily accessible.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:51 PM

306 posts, read 299,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Libertarian View Post
Rape is directly related to sexual frustration in most circumstances....Only an idiot thinks "control" is the motivation behind most sexual crimes....The motivation is an unsatisfied primal urge to pass on ones genes.

The vast majority of men who rape are not doing it for "control" or whatever moronic mantra the left puts out.

You sound like an insufferable moron. Typical leftist loser who knows nothing about the real world.

Prostitution wouldn't eliminate anything, but it would definitely help to reduce the frequency of sexual crimes. Violence in general would probably decrease as well if prostitution was easily accessible.
Thank you I wonder if he lives in the real world.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Yeah definitely, you only find women with entitlement issues in the United States.

I can tell you know what you're talking about. When you leave the country and actually do some dating overseas, come talk to me.

The difference is in traditionalist (Russia, Latin America, many Asian countries etc) countries without the negative influences of leftism and feminism only the hottest of the hot girls have entitlement complexes...This is natural and the normal order of things in human society. What is unnatural and not normal is mediocre (and below) women with entitlement issues thinking they are so wonderful and bring so much to the table that they deserve a man of much higher quality.

To many ugly or average chicks thinking they deserve some Donald Trump type of guy in the US thanks to their naturally hypergamous entitled nature being coaxed by extreme leftism and feminism...In a traditionalist country or region this sort of talk from a non attractive women would be laughed at. If you are a 9 or 10/10 Female in the looks department...You get a high quality male....Otherwise you find someone of your own quality and ****.

Most Women bring much less to the table than a men does....So you better be damn attractive if you want a Donald Trump level guy....Only in the West do Women with such an idiotic unrealistic view of the world exist.

A reject in the US will never get a very attractive women abroad, but he should atleast be able to find a decent girl who has had her natural entitlement complex beaten (not literally but figuratively) out of her.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:20 PM

290 posts, read 214,372 times
Quote:
The difference is in traditionalist (Russia, Latin America, many Asian countries etc) countries without the negative influences of leftism and feminism only the hottest of the hot girls have entitlement complexes...This is natural and the normal order of things in human society. What is unnatural and not normal is mediocre (and below) women with entitlement issues thinking they are so wonderful and bring so much to the table that they deserve a man of much higher quality.

To many ugly or average chicks thinking they deserve some Donald Trump type of guy in the US thanks to their naturally hypergamous entitled nature being coaxed by extreme leftism and feminism...In a traditionalist country or region this sort of talk from a non attractive women would be laughed at. If you are a 9 or 10/10 Female in the looks department...You get a high quality male....Otherwise you find someone of your own quality and ****.

Most Women bring much less to the table than a men does....So you better be damn attractive if you want a Donald Trump level guy....Only in the West do Women with such an idiotic unrealistic view of the world exist.

A reject in the US will never get a very attractive women abroad, but he should atleast be able to find a decent girl who has had her natural entitlement complex beaten (not literally but figuratively) out of her.
if i could rep you infinitely, i would.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:39 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,618,955 times
rapists = COWARDS

hurting innocent people because of rejection = COWARDS

Old 04-29-2014, 11:44 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:

Rape happens because of mental health problems and issues, not because some dude hasn't been laid. I'm one of the most conservative people on this board, so the fact that you'd call me a leftist only makes me think you're even more ridiculous than I would have believed to begin with.

I'm not going to get into a battle about who "knows more about the real world", but the fact that you'd make a post like this and talk about me being a leftist makes me believe you're actually the one who should get out in the real world a little more.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:45 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:

Thanks for teaching me about the continent I'm living in.

Ever been to Latin America? Do you even speak Spanish?

Old 04-30-2014, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Thanks for teaching me about the continent I'm living in.

Ever been to Latin America? Do you even speak Spanish?
Chile and Argentina are not representative of Latin America....Argentine Women are notorious for being stuck up status obsessed cold Women.....Go to Columbia, Brazil, or Central America for more warm friendly women.

Old 04-30-2014, 02:15 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,229,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
rapists = COWARDS

hurting innocent people because of rejection = COWARDS
So the 2 guys in the north holly wood shoot outs =/= cowards

Old 04-30-2014, 02:18 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,229,056 times
Quote:
Rape happens because of mental health problems and issues, not because some dude hasn't been laid. I'm one of the most conservative people on this board, so the fact that you'd call me a leftist only makes me think you're even more ridiculous than I would have believed to begin with.

I'm not going to get into a battle about who "knows more about the real world", but the fact that you'd make a post like this and talk about me being a leftist makes me believe you're actually the one who should get out in the real world a little more.
Guys can lower there standards until they get laid before they have to rape someone. Why risk years of jail time when you can just find an unattractive women. Yea the hottie might be better but is it really worth 20 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships