Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 05:53 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
She can be interested in you and sleeping with multiple men. They are not mutually exclusive
another good point which is why dating is so risky
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2014, 05:56 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,042 times
Quote:
She can be interested in you and sleeping with multiple men. They are not mutually exclusive
I've seen AND heard about women who will NOT sleep with a guy they think is boyfriend / LTR material. They do this so that the guy thinks they're special, not slutty, etc. Meanwhile, they are banging guys on the side they don't see futures with. Whether it's really hot guys they know won't commit, or ex boyfriends, whatever.

Then they get all butthurt when the target boyfriend finds out down the road and is upset. Then they come to CD and get support from everyone except a few....but you werent exclluusssssivvveee, you didn't do anything wrooooong. LOL.

Old 05-03-2014, 05:58 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:
I've seen AND heard about women who will NOT sleep with a guy they think is boyfriend / LTR material. They do this so that the guy thinks they're special, not slutty, etc. Meanwhile, they are banging guys on the side they don't see futures with. Whether it's really hot guys they know won't commit, or ex boyfriends, whatever.

Then they get all butthurt when the target boyfriend finds out down the road and is upset. Then they come to CD and get support from everyone except a few....but you werent exclluusssssivvveee, you didn't do anything wrooooong. LOL.
Yeah, but I think this type of woman is the minority.

Old 05-03-2014, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Yeah, but I think this type of woman is the minority.
One would hope, but in the world of attractive women, you'd be surprised.

Old 05-03-2014, 06:02 PM

And she is attractive and probably has plenty of options lol

Old 05-03-2014, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Some women only date men who trust them, and who ask questions if they have questions. Why waste time on the others?
Translation: Some women only date chumps who are ok with being walked on.

Trust (and respect) are earned, not things that are assumed with strangers.

Old 05-03-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
And she is attractive and probably has plenty of options lol
The odds are she is sleeping with this dude. That's the way you should play it.

I would not dwell on her or this situation, go with the flow, date other women as well, and stop posting on the internet about her. Why should a girl you've seen three times FROM THE INTERNET be on your mind so much man??? Have you even slept with her?

Old 05-03-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
The odds are she is sleeping with this dude. That's the way you should play it.

I would not dwell on her or this situation, go with the flow, date other women as well, and stop posting on the internet about her. Why should a girl you've seen three times FROM THE INTERNET be on your mind so much man??? Have you even slept with her?

She is not on my mind until she texts me. I created this thread I just finished talking to her last night

Old 05-03-2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
She is not on my mind until she texts me. I created this thread I just finished talking to her last night
Come on dude. Be real with yourself. If you are posting on the internet to strangers looking for advice, she's on your mind.

Anyways, there are better places for advice.

Do you think you should be listening to middle aged women or guys who are successful with women for relationship advice?

Old 05-03-2014, 06:15 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
Tell her you're driving to see your female friend from college who lives 6 hours away.

The only thing you can do right now is wait and see what her relationship is like with this friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships