Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2014, 05:10 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times

Advertisements

So, what? Did nobody want to listen to her sing the Canadian national anthem? lol

Its really nice.

Old 05-10-2014, 05:10 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Well, you know, if I didn't have my brother though, who had a huge influence in shaping my personality (yep. y'all can thank him for this ), and how to look at life, I don't know how I would have done it.
I do know that I had zero tolerance for stupid people for a few months afterwards.

Yes, my mom is still kickin around lol She re-married a few years later, to, oddly, her bf from when she was young. They've known eachother since they were 10, but after my mom and dad married, he backed off but was still friends with everyone.
Then, my mom and him marry, and a few years after that, HE got cancer too! He was able to remove it, but still.

That would have killed her.
I can imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Uh oh nevermind. I bet not go down that route.
Okay, I won't ask. ()

Old 05-10-2014, 05:13 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
So, what? Did nobody want to listen to her sing the Canadian national anthem? lol

Its really nice.
Oh yes, yes, clap, clap, clay, just beautiful, was at a loss for words.

Old 05-10-2014, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I'm so very sorry for your loss of your beloved ones. Too many die too young...(((Hugs)))

I, also was 17 when my beloved dad passed on. He served in the Army, in two war's & made it home safely. Then some years later he was laying on the floor in the family room , watching tv. He had a heartattack when no one was home with him. He was 45.
I'm sorry, Hawk. That's just terrible.

Old 05-10-2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:

Not sure if serious.

lol

Old 05-10-2014, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I can imagine.

Okay, I won't ask. ()
Come on, you know this place, once we go there you won't be able to shut that door, it'll be all _oob talk up in here.

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
SHAKE IT BABY......

Someone say boobs?

Old 05-10-2014, 05:22 PM

Quote:
You think I spend so much time joking because I had an easy life, hun, you don't know the half of it, not even a nip. But such is life, we all deal, some don't deal all that well, some turn to substances, food or whatever floats their boat, (food, glorious cake,) but, we get on with life and try not to spend every moment of every day whining about what is or what was. As I've said in the past, we all have our moments. I won't ever stop missing my siblings which is the bigger hurt these days.

Anyway, back to the music. Someone play that funky music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GLuydiMe4
Yes, I'm thinking some people might think it's awful how we're joking around after what just happened with Chow's stepmother, but I'm so sick of illness and death right now that I just want to escape somewhere and just have fun and not think about any of it.

TRosa, you've mentioned your siblings before. Do you mind me asking what happened to them? (To add to the hilarity of this thread. )

Quote:

Its really nice.
Quote:
Yes, I did listen to it. But my response was a little different from TRosa's. I was just going to joke that ours is better, but then I thought better of it. Chow had momentarily stepped away from the computer, so I figured I have to uphold the Canadian harassment. (It really was very nice.)

Old 05-10-2014, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Not sure if serious.

lol
So not.

But I do enjoy her voice. I didn't care for that movie "Titanic", but I loved that song, and most of the other music on the cd, so I bought it and used to play it so much it practically turned silver.

hear's a taste since it sounds like you're in the mood for so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUTlztydlIY

Some of the most beautiful music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1fuonLHzw0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships