Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2014, 07:31 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times

Advertisements

Wait, I'm on raunch duty tonight?

Old 07-10-2014, 07:32 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
LOL, I'm surprised the boys didn't sniff that comment out. Usually they show up right around the time it gets raunchy...SD is the only one on patrol tonight.

There must be a truck show or sports show, possibly victoria fashion show, going on somewhere.

We went out to dinner.
Okay, and I have no idea who they think is eating at these places, but good Lord the portion sizes were so obscene I had to cover my eyes! I ordered Eggplant rollatine which is eggplant sliced lengthwise and breaded, then a layer of ricotta spread over it (and I added spinach) and then rolled up. They throw marinara over it and mozz and bake it and it's YUMMY. It was served with pasta.

Well, this dish comes out and it was HUGE. There were 3 rollatines on the plate and about 3 cups of pasta. For $10 it was quite the deal...I took home enough for 2 full meals.
Oh that sounds so yummy. I've made eggplant lasagne, though somewhat tasty, in no way would it compare, but now you have me wanting to give it another try. I haven't had regular pasta lasagne in quite a while either, maybe one day I'm make a one size serving with just one pasta noodle. One size serving, I so like to kid myself as if one person serving size is even possible to make in my reality. I know, I'm make the eggplant L and just stick the one noodle in that. Genius.

Back to you though, sounds like you have a nice dinner, hope you got a doggie bag, hardy har har. Thinking of your pooches antics.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:34 PM

I've been working on equipment and picking up supplies for a project today.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:45 PM

Told you. LOL It's a boy/vehicle.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:47 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Oh that sounds so yummy. I've made eggplant lasagne, though somewhat tasty, in no way would it compare, but now you have me wanting to give it another try. I haven't had regular pasta lasagne in quite a while either, maybe one day I'm make a one size serving with just one pasta noodle. One size serving, I so like to kid myself as if one person serving size is even possible to make in my reality. I know, I'm make the eggplant L and just stick the one noodle in that. Genius.

Back to you though, sounds like you have a nice dinner, hope you got a doggie bag, hardy har har. Thinking of your pooches antics.
You could always get those itty bitty baking dishes
Haha...I did get a doggie bag. Now I just have to find a good hiding spot!

Old 07-10-2014, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Told you. LOL It's a boy/vehicle.
More like man and machine.

Old 07-10-2014, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
More like man and machine.
I think I phrased that wrong, I was making an announcement like they do when the mother gives birth to a baby and they Say it's a boy.

So on your part are you saying it's not a vehicle but something you just needed your tools to work on in general? I bet BL is sitting somewhere like

Either way, we're on the same page I think.

Old 07-10-2014, 08:15 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
Finnley...the terror. He looks all sweet and innocent here. HA!
And yes, my new rug has polka dots...it makes me happy so save the comments (WF)
Quote:
Wow I just reread and realize how bytchy I sound regarding the polka dots...it wasn't intended that way! I was just being an intentional PITA with that comment. I hope I didn't offend anyone
Your first mistake was posting a photo of a twister mat and the second was telling me not to comment on said twister mat.

Old 07-10-2014, 08:16 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
LOL, I'm surprised the boys didn't sniff that comment out. Usually they show up right around the time it gets raunchy...SD is the only one on patrol tonight.

We went out to dinner.
Okay, and I have no idea who they think is eating at these places, but good Lord the portion sizes were so obscene I had to cover my eyes! I ordered Eggplant rollatine which is eggplant sliced lengthwise and breaded, then a layer of ricotta spread over it (and I added spinach) and then rolled up. They throw marinara over it and mozz and bake it and it's YUMMY. It was served with pasta.

Well, this dish comes out and it was HUGE. There were 3 rollatines on the plate and about 3 cups of pasta. For $10 it was quite the deal...I took home enough for 2 full meals.
At least your fridge works.

Old 07-10-2014, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Your first mistake was posting a photo of a twister mat and the second was telling me not to comment on said twister mat.
OMG! bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha.

Sorry Sixy, but that is funny as heck. Now I have to go take another look at the rug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships