Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2014, 04:49 PM

8,748 posts, read 9,440,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Sorry about that. First it's me nekkid, and now it's horse ****. lol

Yeah.....that was kinda burned into my brain. lol

I saw two robins a few minutes ago doing a little dance.

You got focused on this and haven't even said anything about Juno. lol
Because you posted a pic of that massive dog with saliva spilling out of it's mouth and I lost my focus. beautiful dog, but, I have a weak stomach when it comes to such things. So I fast forwarded to the next postings to get my mind off of that. But thanks for bringing the big dog back to mind. LOL. But I could never forget about Juno, I know you said she was visiting her grams.

Old 07-12-2014, 04:55 PM

19,263 posts, read 15,146,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Well, I'm not reaching that far back, I'm just talking ex-lover/boyfriend. He's not a bad guy, we didn't end on a bad note. I just can't be in a serious relationship with him. He wanted more than I could muster up. Nice guy, but, we were just too different, though he claims we had so much in common. He was clueless in that way. Very into politics, me not so much. Also think, that movie with Queen Latifah and Steve Martin, my guy suddenly started ending our conversations with calling me boo. It was very grating. He must have just seen the movie on dvd when he started that mess. I did tell him he had better quit it with that stupid endearment. I've dated him on and off for some 7 years it would have been 9 this year. We did speak briefly last month. I know he's dated other people since, but the door's not closed.

That's what he wore to the damn beach. He hates going to the beach, we're compatible, yeah right.
LOL. Dealbreaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Looks like The Blob devoured his head.....hahaha...
At first I thought it was a sombrero, LOL.

Quote:
She's spending the day with Grandma.

I can't leave her in her crate for 12hrs.

Everyday, she gets a little bit bigger. She had a great time yesterday, playing with the neighbours 2 dogs. One is a mastiff, appropriately named Dozer, who teeters in the 180- 200 lbs area, and such a softy meathead, that looks pretty much like this:

.......and his other dog, Chico, a 2 year old Black Lab/Chow mix. They chase around the yard, they run her over, they slobber all over her. She comes home soaking wet and covered in dirt and mud. That little gaffer doesn't back down from these big boys though.
Submissive when she needs to be, but she goes at them, and has them on the run too. It's so funny, a few times she'd be running around all crazy, not paying attention and run into Dozer at full tilt.

Like hitting a brick wall. lmao
Good times.

Quote:

Yeah.....that was kinda burned into my brain. lol

I saw two robins a few minutes ago doing a little dance.

You got focused on this and haven't even said anything about Juno. lol
Of course it is, LOL.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
LOL. Dealbreaker.

No, not for me, he, knows to heels when I say so. We've been friends too long for that to be a deal breaker, he's just not someone I can fall head over heels with, but, we had a good thing going while it lasted. As far as caring, he knows if he ever needed me, I'd be there for him friendship wise.

At first I thought it was a sombrero, LOL.

The bolded part, when I read that, I choked on what I was eating; goodgawd that was funny.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:06 PM

11,223 posts, read 16,387,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post

Ohhhhh, I'm not sorry. I should thank you and SD.
I enjoy the entertainment.
Oh, well you're quite welcome then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Because you posted a pic of that massive dog with saliva spilling out of it's mouth and I lost my focus. beautiful dog, but, I have a weak stomach when it comes to such things. So I fast forwarded to the next postings to get my mind off of that. But thanks for bringing the big dog back to mind. LOL. But I could never forget about Juno, I know you said she was visiting her grams.
Sorry. lol

Dozer doesn't drool like that guy. But his tongue is so big, whatever it touches gets soaked. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
LOL. Dealbreaker.

Good times.
It is. Even though I have to rinse her off with the hose after. lol

Quote:
Of course it is, LOL.
CDR Chat at it's finest.

Did I mention horse ****?

Old 07-12-2014, 05:07 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,533,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
No, you have that wrong. You weren't the one in the reject bin. You were on the outside of it

And did you just admit that you have a little peter?
No, I said "if I were hung like a horse." For all purposes I could still be a Ron Jeremy, not as rotund.
However, it sounds like you're saying I wasn't good enough for the reject bin.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
No, I said "if I were hung like a horse." For all purposes I could still be a Ron Jeremy, not as rotund.
However, it sounds like you're saying I wasn't good enough for the reject bin.
As always, I can't get enough of you two.

This is something you guys should take on the road, it would be a money maker. Up there with the honeymooners or some similar such modern day comics that escapes at the moment.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:17 PM

52,011 posts, read 52,457,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
It broke. Got it fixed yesterday.

Yeah, if I were hung like a bull I would challenge any chick to stay on more than 8 seconds.
Speaking of hung, I was traumatized a few yrs ago, we were visiting this little touristy town in AZ called Oatman, it was an old mining town from back in the gold rush days, it's still left like it was back then, it's a tourist attraction.

They have burros that just walk around the main drag and they have old shoot out re-enactments, it's pretty entertaining for a minute or so.

They have this one burro named Strawberry, this burro was standing next to us while we watched the show, and man.... he let that sucker drop out, this little burro was packing some serious gear.

He's got his schlong hanging out and looks over and me like "Check out this mo fo"

Oatman, Arizona - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-12-2014, 05:19 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,682,605 times
[quote=metamorphosis;35622875]
Quote:
[\QUOTE]

Ohhhhh, I'm not sorry. I should thank you and SD.
I enjoy the entertainment.
You're welcome.

19,263 posts, read 15,146,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Speaking of hung, I was traumatized a few yrs ago, we were visiting this little touristy town in AZ called Oatman, it was an old mining town from back in the gold rush days, it's still left like it was back then, it's a tourist attraction.

They have burros that just walk around the main drag and they have old shoot out re-enactments, it's pretty entertaining for a minute or so.

They have this one burro named strawberry, this burro was standing next to us while we watched the show, and man.... he let that sucker drop out, this little burro was packing some serious gear.

He's got his schlong hang out and looks over and me like "Check out this mo fo"

Oatman, Arizona - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And, of course, the nearby teenaged boy overheard Chow's exclamations. He must have witnessed the display, too; saw him snickering.

11,223 posts, read 16,387,154 times
I had a fruit bat do the same thing to me one day, Chow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.