Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2014, 06:40 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post

They're good. Dog is recovering nicely from her second acl rupture. Cat is probably in the living room trying to decide where to barf next.
HAhaha... my cats almost always barf in the kids' rooms, so clean up is their responsibility! They never have in our "living area"...well, not yet at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Nope. There is also an inspector challenge which I was took part in. It was my first time so it was a learning experience. I did get a t shirt with my name and badge number on it.
Free shyt is always good! I have entered 5K's just because the free shirt was nifty looking...lol

So my son brings me down my "mother's day card" this morning. I love reading this stuff. LOL

There's a whole little "fill in the blank" story and he has to figure out how I would answer it. So apparently my favorite color is blue, my favorite food is cake and my favorite dessert is ice cream. Wrong, wrong and wrong.

My favorite part of it though...."My mom's favorite thing to do is go shopping"
And then "My mom likes to go to the store"
"My mom and I like to go shopping"
"My mom is best at cooking" Okay...I'll give him that one. LOL
"I love my mom because she is King" Yup..got that right, though I prefer the tiara of a princess

He got my age, height and favorite flower correct (which is better than my husband can do!) and said he'd buy me a mansion if he had a million dollars (I hope that comes with a cleaning lady!).

Old 05-11-2014, 08:00 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
With the tee I can remember my name and badge number.

Old 05-11-2014, 08:33 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Happy Mothers Day Ladies/mommies......

Old 05-11-2014, 09:11 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
HAhaha... my cats almost always barf in the kids' rooms, so clean up is their responsibility! They never have in our "living area"...well, not yet at least.

Free shyt is always good! I have entered 5K's just because the free shirt was nifty looking...lol

So my son brings me down my "mother's day card" this morning. I love reading this stuff. LOL

There's a whole little "fill in the blank" story and he has to figure out how I would answer it. So apparently my favorite color is blue, my favorite food is cake and my favorite dessert is ice cream. Wrong, wrong and wrong.

"I love my mom because she is King" Yup..got that right, though I prefer the tiara of a princess

He got my age, height and favorite flower correct (which is better than my husband can do!) and said he'd buy me a mansion if he had a million dollars (I hope that comes with a cleaning lady!).
Use those words as code for something else?

Old 05-11-2014, 10:13 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Use those words as code for something else?
I don't think so? LOL

But come to think of it, I do shop a lot, it's just that usually it's for groceries!

I'm supposed to be looking for some area rugs online today, as well as a dining room set and a deck box. I was told to buy whatever I want, he doesn't care and trusts my judgement. This is when I cannot seem to make any decisions

Old 05-11-2014, 10:55 AM

6,143 posts, read 7,555,667 times
Chow and Sea, I'm so sorry for your loss!

Just catching up here. Y'all are a chatty bunch this weekend!

Old 05-11-2014, 12:07 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times
My bestie changed the ring tone for when I call her, back to the Golden Girls theme song. I had threatened that if she kept that one, I was going to find a ring tone that indicated something to the affect of a ho is calling, so she finally started looking for something different. First she gave TWD a try, but, she said that one gave her too much of a jolt in not a good way, then she changed it to the one mentioned in a conversation we had Sat evening, that "Putting On The Ritz" song. Today she sheepishly let me know, she decided she wanted to stick with The GG song, because, of the sentiment. Well it is her phone. I have a caribbean theme song for her because I know she likes reggae music, but I'm looking forward to her getting under my skin so I can switch it something like one of the following tunes listed below. I know, two old ladies acting like children, such fun. That'll teach her to have everyone think old lady calling when I ring her up. Oh the fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQQdA2aat2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQZlJOOnrc

Last edited by TRosa; 05-11-2014 at 12:27 PM..

Old 05-11-2014, 12:16 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post

That's cute, Sixy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
With the tee I can remember my name and badge number.
Double duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Happy Mothers Day Ladies/mommies......

Yes, from me too. What are everyone's plans? We were going to celebrate it with my mom next weekend, but that's out for us now. My brother will take her out, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
Chow and Sea, I'm so sorry for your loss!

Just catching up here. Y'all are a chatty bunch this weekend!
Thank you, Beagle.

"Chatty" is a very nice way of saying it.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:20 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,426,535 times
I think I might cut some Tulips and Daffodils from my garden, and bring them to my mum tomorrow.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:21 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
My bestie changed the ring tone for when I call back to the Golden Girls theme song. I had threatened that if she kept that one, I was going to find a ring tone that indicated something to the affect of a ho is calling, so she finally started looking for something different. First she gave TWD a try, but she said that one gave her too much of a jolt in not a good way, then she changed it to the one mentioned in a conversation we had Sat evening, that "Putting On The Ritz" song. Today she sheepishly let me know, she decided she wanted to stick with TGG song because of the sentiment. Well it is her phone. I have a caribean theme song for her because I know she likes reggae music, but I'm look forward to her getting under my skin so I can switch it something like one of the following. Tow old ladies acting like children, such fun. That'll teach her to have everyone think old lady calling when I ring her up. Oh the fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQQdA2aat2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQZlJOOnrc
LOL, good times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships