Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2014, 12:55 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast Coast 202 View Post
My wife isn't small.
She's about 6 even and 270-280.
She's not sloppy fat but overweight nonetheless.

She has irregular periods so she claims she thought that was going on and when she gained a little weight she claimed she was just fat.

Im not sure if I want to be with her or not but I need this test done.

Does anyone know if insurance pays for paternity tests?
She's a ho, she has been lying to you for months about the pregnancy because she knows she got porked by those two dudes. Get an STD and HIV test for sure. That's just the only time you know about. She's probably done it many other times she didn't get caught.

Drop her and move on with your life. Put the babies up for adoption to a family that will love both children unconditionally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2014, 01:00 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,152,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast Coast 202 View Post
Two days ago in the early AM my wife's water broke. We didn't know she was pregnant, she didn't show any signs. So later that day she had a C section and gave birth to two beautiful twin girls.

Here's the twist, there's a very big change they aren't mine. About 8 months ago she admitted to cheating, a threesome... smh. One of the guys went in raw and yea.... We are both in our 20's and was just starting to establish ourselves. I always suspected she was pregnant but she thinks she is invincible (at least before she did) and whenever I questioned her or brought the idea of planned parenthood she got defensive.
To be blunt Im hurt, have had numerous emotional breakdowns, and im numb, I hate life right now. This might end our relationship

At first we were going to place them for adoption, but her and her family are attached. Im not whatsoever and i have deep resentment for all of this.

What should I do?

I know she loves me and wants to be with me and is very sorry for all of this. I just don't know what to do, im upset.

I can't even type correctly right now.

My pride is ruined and so is my self esteem.

Damn dude, this story is sad

This is just a suggestion and what I might do. In the end, you have to do what's right for you.

For the fact that your wife had an affair and a threesome at that, that should have been the C-YA card. Your a better man than me, because that is NOT something that I would ever tolerate. We are very different in that aspect. But that's neither here nor there.

The main issue at this point. Are they your kids? Sounds like from the timeline that you gave us that they could very well be "bareback brians" kids. You know the guy from the threesome? Your wife put your whole family at risk with that little bareback performance. Another total disrespect that she has shown you. Clearly, she does not love you. If she does, then she doesn't know how to love right. Clearly, in either case you are screwed.

Now, the main issue. You have two kids who need a mother and a father. I understand that they told you one thing and have now rescinded that gesture. This is a pill you are just going to have to deal with. People do have a right to change their mind. Nobody likes it, but this is a big decision, so you have to understand how tough this might be for her. Having said that, you also cannot resent innocent children who need a mommy and a daddy. That's not a good option, or something that should even be an option, yet you can't help but to feel this way.

Before you do anything, I would get the DNA test to make sure that they are even yours. At least get that cleared up. If they're not, if it were me personally I would cut loss with your wife right there. She's not wifey material. If they're not your kids, then you have no other issues, you can move on (if that's what you want). Or stay and raise "barebacks" kids.

Crazy situation. Good luck and let us know how you do.

Old 05-16-2014, 08:00 PM

543 posts, read 534,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northeast coast 202 View Post
two days ago in the early am my wife's water broke. We didn't know she was pregnant, she didn't show any signs. So later that day she had a c section and gave birth to two beautiful twin girls.

Here's the twist, there's a very big change they aren't mine. About 8 months ago she admitted to cheating, a threesome... Smh. One of the guys went in raw and yea.... We are both in our 20's and was just starting to establish ourselves. I always suspected she was pregnant but she thinks she is invincible (at least before she did) and whenever i questioned her or brought the idea of planned parenthood she got defensive.
To be blunt im hurt, have had numerous emotional breakdowns, and im numb, i hate life right now. This might end our relationship

at first we were going to place them for adoption, but her and her family are attached. Im not whatsoever and i have deep resentment for all of this.

What should i do?

I know she loves me and wants to be with me and is very sorry for all of this. I just don't know what to do, im upset.

I can't even type correctly right now.

My pride is ruined and so is my self esteem.
wat.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:30 PM

19 posts, read 42,445 times
I would ditch the girl and the babies, and NOT pay child support. I'd move to a different country if I had too, but come hell or high water, I would not pay for a cheating *****'s children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships