Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 06:02 PM

26 posts, read 23,316 times

Advertisements

I'm honestly not clingy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2014, 06:04 PM

a little out there= quirky. Not in a bad way. Guys seem to like me. People in general seem to like me. Just can't get a guy to date me.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:06 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by undateable View Post
I'm honestly not clingy.
Good where are you from? I'll set you up with some young dudes on here.Many are actually great guys.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Why do you have to decide to give up dating? Why not just live your life and see where it takes you? If you meet someone awesome - are you really going to NOT date them because you decided that you would give up dating? I do think that you need to stop putting so much energy into analyzing this and take the pressure off of yourself - but I'm not sure why you think you have to give up anything for the rest of your life when you are only 25.
I'm just bitter I guess. 25, never a date or a real boyfriend. It's just not cute. Sometimes at the end of the day I'd like someone to come home to.

I love my job (though it's stressful) and my life. I have family, friends and I have hobbies and stuff that I do. But I crave some romance and I'm getting frustrated.

By give up I mean stop actively looking to date, staying off dating sites, etc. I've stopped being proactive before and nothing happened then either.

I swear I'm not boy crazy or fixated on my own lack of a love life. I have just been down lately and wondering why it hasn't happened for me yet.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Good where are you from? I'll set you up with some young dudes on here.Many are actually great guys.
Haha. Texas.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
You don't have to be a celebrity. When a woman is promiscuous, word gets around real quick.
Is having a few one night stands really being promiscuous though? Ah well... if so I'm guilty as charged.

I have girlfriends and know girls far sluttier than I- they still seem to get dates.

But if what you say is true I'll just have to move I guess.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:25 PM

102,204 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredo Santana View Post
Go to the gym get a medicine ball and do Russian twists.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:27 PM

589 posts, read 639,005 times
Quote:
Is having a few one night stands really being promiscuous though? Ah well... if so I'm guilty as charged.

I have girlfriends and know girls far sluttier than I- they still seem to get dates.

The definition varies on the individual. Personally, someone who has had multiple one night stands is promiscuous and an STD risk.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:28 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
I'm just bitter I guess. 25, never a date or a real boyfriend. It's just not cute. Sometimes at the end of the day I'd like someone to come home to.

I love my job (though it's stressful) and my life. I have family, friends and I have hobbies and stuff that I do. But I crave some romance and I'm getting frustrated.

By give up I mean stop actively looking to date, staying off dating sites, etc. I've stopped being proactive before and nothing happened then either.

I swear I'm not boy crazy or fixated on my own lack of a love life. I have just been down lately and wondering why it hasn't happened for me yet.
Well, I would back off of trying to date until you can get rid of the bitterness. Hopefully, that won't take forever. The only person that bitterness hurts is you.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:30 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:

I don't know but I've never know women (or men) to have reputations that got in their way past high school or college. Once I was out of college - that kind of stuff never seemed to matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships