Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 06:18 PM

5 posts, read 7,188 times

Advertisements

I appreciate those of you mature enough to offer valuable replies to my questions. Your words do not go unnoticed.

For what it's worth she has two other teenage kids.

Initially our relationship was wonderful. We went out frequently and met and mingled with each other's friends and families and things seemed to be going very well, which is why I decided to pursue a serious relationship with her.

Then, she started to display a bit of a short fuse. She placed more demands on my time and eventually started becoming hysterical any time I disagreed with her. This was happening before she got pregnant.

After the baby was born she wanted me home as much as possible, which I understood to a point because we had a child. What she actually wanted was me to stay home with the baby to free her up to visit friends and family, go on trips to pursue MLM ventures. Any time I suggested I visit an old friend I was shot down. Simply "too much to do", which usually meant planning or attending another birthday party or baby shower for one of her friends.

We moved in together to help smooth over the time disputes. Instead it only seems to have made things worse. I'm stuck here in the house unable to do much because I have a cinder block on my right foot and she's not willing to talk with me at all.

And, please, don't make assumptions about our "stunted, sloppy way of living". That's quite a bit to infer from one night of choosing a fast food restaurant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2014, 10:05 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donLugo View Post

Nothing was resolved that night and the next day she was extremely hostile towards me until that night when she said she couldn't lose weight because she doesn't have money..
I think not having money is the best way to lose weight since you have no money to buy food right? Like del taco. or chipotle.

Old 05-13-2014, 10:25 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,161,734 times
No man should tolerate a woman like this. Your kid see this nonsense too? Way to set an example.

Old 05-15-2014, 07:37 PM

338 posts, read 384,869 times
Ref: How crazy is too much?

Today in fact while I was at work and working. I pull down the center turn lane to turn left off a busy 4-lane U.S. highway in my marked work vehicle. I have a lot of hazardous and flammable materials in there, so you don't want to drive like an idiot and punch it while taking corners squealing your tires and stuff. This lady who was I would say about 55-60 and not so great looking while overweight looks straight at me while both of our windows are down and shouts at the top of her lungs at me "speed up stupid a-hole"!

I'm like WTF?!?!

I tried very hard not to fire back with obscenities that could make a drunken sailors ears bleed. All I did was nod my head and smile at her. She was steaming angry because I cost her approx another 20 seconds waiting....if even that long.

First of all, I am not a small guy. I'm not metro or squeaky looking. I look like I can rip your face off and knock you out with a single punch....because I CAN!! I have no idea what this woman was thinking in her mind. All I can say is she is damn lucky it was me and not some thug that lives around that area and a regular. He would have stopped his vehicle and "hurt" that woman bad....REAL BAD!!

"Crazy"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships