Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 10:21 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman View Post
i think i did say she ate 2 eggs AND her diet was not the cleanest. and the odor was not smelled when she walked by, it was she spread the wings.
that is nasty!!!!! total yuckers!!!!
Yeah, diet and medications definitely affect body odor.

LOL, another good one - "spread the wings"... LOL.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:50 AM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,149,724 times
Quote:
i went to visit a woman i met online. at first sight she was beautiful, i would have married her based on only what i saw. she was fun to hang with, a sweet woman, she was not from the area and that did not matter. i noticed her diet was not typical, she ate 2 hardboiled eggs repeatly dipped in ketchup and salt. her diet was not the cleanest. As I was rounding third base and headed for home, the smell of the passion fruit made me suspect it had rotted, at which time I lost my apetite and got tagged out by the catcher as I was running back to third. Disappointed, I returned to the dugout with ego bruised but dignity intact, looking forward to my next at-bat another day. what are your stories?
Funny story and I shared your first version of it with my boyfriend last night! He was quite horrified at hearing it and was wondering if she had a yeast infection. And I felt that if she was that amazing to you in all other ways, then you should have politely suggested that both should shower before continuing further. For me, freshly showered sex is the best.

Anyway, she could have been a diamond in the rough. And it sounds like she wasn't the type of woman to sleep around, hence her being oblivious to her body odor.

Thanks for the good chuckle! And no, I've never dated someone with bad body odor.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:54 AM

3,099 posts, read 2,643,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Funny story and I shared your first version of it with my boyfriend last night! He was quite horrified at hearing it and was wondering if she had a yeast infection. And I felt that if she was that amazing to you in all other ways, then you should have politely suggested that both should shower before continuing further. For me, freshly showered sex is the best.

Anyway, she could have been a diamond in the rough. And it sounds like she wasn't the type of woman to sleep around, hence her being oblivious to her body odor.

Thanks for the good chuckle! And no, I've never dated someone with bad body odor.
im not really sure that/if yeast infections generally smell bad. i think other infections might though.

Old 12-12-2007, 11:37 AM

233 posts, read 751,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post

diamond in the rough, ha! i think not! this was one of a few reasons why i walked away. i have been in the field of natural medicine and human physiology for yrs. and if this was a yeast infection... the yeast died, became infected, and the infection became infected to the 5th and 13th generation. this was like a family own convenience store started back in the 30's. and interestingly enough, the smell was helped by the fact that she wore nothing but jeans all day. and on top of that, the only time she did not wear panties is when in the shower. she wore them 23.8 hours a day. her "girl" did not have a chance to "air out" it is a sad thing.
now that i have learned more about this, i have lost touch with her. i do not have a way to tell her what she can do...

Old 12-12-2007, 11:53 AM

yes, airing out is good for all! im going to start a new thread right now about underwear.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:01 PM

27,335 posts, read 27,385,151 times
Quote:
i went to visit a woman i met online. at first sight she was beautiful, i would have married her based on only what i saw. she was fun to hang with, a sweet woman, she was not from the area and that did not matter. i noticed her diet was not typical, she ate 2 hardboiled eggs repeatly dipped in ketchup and salt. her diet was not the cleanest. As I was rounding third base and headed for home, the smell of the passion fruit made me suspect it had rotted, at which time I lost my apetite and got tagged out by the catcher as I was running back to third. Disappointed, I returned to the dugout with ego bruised but dignity intact, looking forward to my next at-bat another day. what are your stories?

First, I dont do blind dates. And definately, would find out what the other person may have in common with you before even considering it.
But, no, if someone doesnt believe in showers, or have wierd diets that affect their smell, or dont believe in hygiene, its an automatic red light.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:08 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,368,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
yes, airing out is good for all! im going to start a new thread right now about underwear.
I wanna come with! Where's the underwear thread! We can start a union. WGC strikes again! (women going commando!)

Old 12-12-2007, 12:14 PM

2,349 posts, read 10,651,553 times
OMG!! This is hilarious!! EEEEWWWWW!!

Old 12-12-2007, 12:19 PM

200 posts, read 888,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post
I wanna come with! Where's the underwear thread! We can start a union. WGC strikes again! (women going commando!)
It's in Fashion and Beauty, and I just threw in my two cents!

But as for this thread, all I have to say is "I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit."

Old 12-12-2007, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedie80 View Post
It's in Fashion and Beauty, and I just threw in my two cents!

But as for this thread, all I have to say is "I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit."

did you swallow it back down? because this is what happened to me once!
(im going to start a vomit thread right now!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships