Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2014, 10:32 PM

127 posts, read 269,169 times

Advertisements

back in 2006 i had a relationship with a girl, we were in our half twenties at that time, we loved each others but outside problemes separates us, she had to move and i had to follow, i didnt work right away, when back together and all of a sudden she became cold never calling me back until i understood that she wanted me out of her life. she obviously found somebody else, pictures from facebook confirmed what i was thinking was right, the new boyfriend was even surrounded by her familly members in pictures (in our culture it means that the marriage is on the way). i never contacted her or even try in 4 years. las year i opened a profile on dating website and i found her there...big surprise...i waited about 6 months later and then i dropped a word on her FB mail, she responded, we updated info about our lifes but she is still cold is if she was talking to stranger i stopped writing to her just to see, she never write anything to me since.
how can she be so cold blooded , and not feeling about the good moments we had together, she just want somebody to get married with and shows . sometimes i caint understand woman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2014, 10:39 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Sometimes feelings just die out. But that's usually a sign the person didn't love you in the 1st place. They liked you, and your company for a while, then got bored of you. Feelings can be very fickle. You can be into someone 1 min, and sick of them the next.

But it's not always that way. True love lasts. However, it's also hard work and sacrifice and compromise. This girl just didn't love you. She just liked you for a while.

So, it's nothing to do with "women." Just a case of you being with the wrong woman--or the wrong woman for you, I should say.

Guys are the same. Girls like guys, they sweet talk have fun, have sex. next thing the girls know, the guys are distant, lose interest and end up with another woman.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:06 AM

32,650 posts, read 48,040,180 times
I suspect that you did or said something that you are not sharing with us. If the coldness came on suddenly and she still feels that way today, you seriously offended her somehow.

Good moments that you had 10 years ago do not give you a claim upon her. Move on.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:12 AM

1,400 posts, read 1,577,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzz View Post
back in 2006 i had a relationship with a girl, we were in our half twenties at that time, we loved each others but outside problemes separates us, she had to move and i had to follow, i didnt work right away, when back together and all of a sudden she became cold never calling me back until i understood that she wanted me out of her life. she obviously found somebody else, pictures from facebook confirmed what i was thinking was right, the new boyfriend was even surrounded by her familly members in pictures (in our culture it means that the marriage is on the way). i never contacted her or even try in 4 years. las year i opened a profile on dating website and i found her there...big surprise...i waited about 6 months later and then i dropped a word on her FB mail, she responded, we updated info about our lifes but she is still cold is if she was talking to stranger i stopped writing to her just to see, she never write anything to me since.
how can she be so cold blooded , and not feeling about the good moments we had together, she just want somebody to get married with and shows . sometimes i caint understand woman
Believe it or not you probably unknowingly wield a fair amount of power and influence over her thoughts and decision making so it's a all or nothing approach on her part.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:28 AM

9,238 posts, read 22,899,573 times
1. I'm not sure what your "half twenties" means. Were you 10 when you dated?

2. You dated this girl for less that a year 8 years ago. You broke up. You contacted her 8 years later and she's not interested in having contact. You're bothered by this. But this is what breaking up means. One or both members of the couple don't love the other person anymore, and you go your separate ways. Move on!

Old 05-16-2014, 10:28 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
The first person you need to understand is you - not her.

-Why on earth did you follow her to timbucktoo? You ended up with non life of your own and probably became 100% dependant on her smothering. The worst advice someone could give someone is to move for someone else, particularly with no strength in their existing relationship.

If you don't want kids and you feel she does - where is the communication?

You are blaming her for YOUR decisions

Old 05-16-2014, 11:16 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,012,483 times
Ok, so she left you, or broke up, or something years ago.

Since then you have stalked her on facebook to see who she might be with and what she might be doing.

This wasn't enough so now you reached out again to someone who ALREADY rejected you.

Now your hurt she wasn't all lovey dovey towards you, and has sort of rejected you again.

She is not interested. Move on.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:18 AM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,978 times
Oh but her behaviour is because she's a WOMAN, right?

Not because she just isn't that into you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships