Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 10:34 AM

4,098 posts, read 7,106,149 times

Advertisements

Drop her, you don't deserve her until you grow up and do something about your jealous nature. What woman would want to get caught up in a relationship with a snoop?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2014, 11:48 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
Wait until you move back then see if she's still going on the dating site. You can confront her then.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:38 PM

708 posts, read 823,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
Drop her, you don't deserve her until you grow up and do something about your jealous nature. What woman would want to get caught up in a relationship with a snoop?

Yes, lets only focus on his wrong doing.

Old 06-10-2014, 05:43 PM

26 posts, read 33,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
Isn't me that has the growing up to do, it is her, and from the tone of your post possibly you too.
I already dropped her, she admitted her guilt and i told her to take a long hike. it was a bitter break-up but i'm glad i got it over with. she really had no way to wiggle out of it because i had all the evidence.
The way i see it, it's better to find out now how much of a dishonest tramp she is instead of finding out after i marry her.

Old 06-10-2014, 06:23 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,784,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by special mixx View Post
Isn't me that has the growing up to do, it is her, and from the tone of your post possibly you too.
I already dropped her, she admitted her guilt and i told her to take a long hike. it was a bitter break-up but i'm glad i got it over with. she really had no way to wiggle out of it because i had all the evidence.
The way i see it, it's better to find out now how much of a dishonest tramp she is instead of finding out after i marry her.
I'm glad you split up.

In your next relationship try to be a little more mature and a less desperate. It'll help you out

Old 06-10-2014, 08:16 PM

1,500 posts, read 1,772,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
If you're even thinking about marriage, you have to grow up and be honest. You can't have it both ways.

Tell her everything. Tell her exactly as you wrote it here, and then tell her you want to break up.

You're both lying. Why continue the charade??
Quote:
Originally Posted by special mixx View Post
Boom. Good thing you found out now eh?!

Old 06-10-2014, 08:16 PM

22,581 posts, read 47,649,975 times
She is way better off without a underhanded snoop for a boyfriend.

Old 06-11-2014, 10:08 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,106,671 times
Better to find out now than after you marry her. Snooping is always wrong, but I think the fact that you felt compelled to snoop signaled something wrong with your relationship. People who are happy and feel secure in their relationships don't snoop.

Old 06-11-2014, 10:14 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,199,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisis View Post
Install a keylogger. Use wire shark to collect packets and isolate each one, then reconstruct each packet to determine what she's actually saying. GPS location loggers can be purchased for 50 dollars or so. They will track her movement for around a week or so without having to replace the batteries. You can plot her routes using common software, such as google maps

Compile the data and hatch a plan.

You can then disguise your own post on the dating site and lure her in. Invite her to a hotel room and then let the hammer drop ala Arnold Schwarzenegger in True Lies.
Ain't nobody got time for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
You know what would be REALLY freakin' funny????

She found out that you were snooping in her e-mail and decided to give you something to snoop for. You said yourself there was nothing suspicious all this time...probably until she caught you snooping. Ha...if that's what is going on I would laugh my ass off. Totally something I'd do!

Maybe she's giving you exactly what you were looking for. Go ahead and confront her, I'd love to hear how this ends
Ain't nobody got time for that, either, but at least that's funny.

Old 06-11-2014, 02:46 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,601,649 times
She's already looking, it's already over. Or, if she wasn't looking (as in, she just never cancelled the membership but did indeed respond when the guy messaged her)...she's still done with you in her mind.

Dump her. If you're talking things like promise rings, you're young. Live life. Not saying it doesn't still suck, but, just move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships