Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 08:36 PM

338 posts, read 385,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisis View Post
Women get sort of greasy.
This fits with this thread pretty good I guess. I'm doing someone a favor for cost and free practically and they are going to order me around? Nope, that dog doesn't hunt around here. Getting "punked out" by two women in the same day is hard to take as well. Lord give me strength, know what I mean?

That other lady made me so _____ing mad earlier today....what did I do to deserve that? Trying not to have a wreck and dump hazardous materials possibly leading to an explosion and or fire.

Sorry girls...sorry!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 08:38 PM

540 posts, read 453,439 times
I think the OP is saying that those "soft lies" gives the reciever a sense of hope and when they realize there is none they take it out on the next person they get with.

Old 05-15-2014, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yshudicare View Post
I think the OP is saying that those "soft lies" gives the reciever a sense of hope and when they realize there is none they take it out on the next person they get with.
They don't give me hope. I got "dumped"..."dumped on my ass" as we used to say.

There's always another day.....even though your Dad is mad at you too and won't speak to you.

People have problems they need to work on.....that's all I have to say.

Old 05-15-2014, 08:49 PM

101 posts, read 107,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Man Walking View Post

There's always another day.....even though your Dad is mad at you too and won't speak to you.

Don't get so wrapped around the axl.

Old 05-15-2014, 08:55 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,801,723 times
Another classic dumping line: "I'm still not over my ex." So convenient, and so untrue unless they really want it to be true.

Old 05-15-2014, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Man Walking View Post

Keywords: i think. And in some cases its true. Soft break ups are almost patronizing. Essentially saying "i dont think you are mature enough to handle a straight rejection so im gonna give you the kiddie version"

Old 05-15-2014, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Another classic dumping line: "I'm still not over my ex." So convenient, and so untrue unless they really want it to be true.
I thought you were going to say "can we still be friends"? lol

I bet that is said almost 100% of the time from everybody.

Old 05-15-2014, 09:03 PM

867 posts, read 909,510 times
I don't know I kind of like the lie...doesn't bother me any...it seems better than the alternative, "I now find you disgusting, boring, and a waste of my time." I don't know, I'll take the lie.

Old 05-15-2014, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifice32 View Post
I don't know I kind of like the lie...doesn't bother me any...it seems better than the alternative, "I now find you disgusting, boring, and a waste of my time." I don't know, I'll take the lie.
Id prefer that. Id like to know why she broke up with me so i can learn from it. Maybe i really am smelly. Or obese. I like self improvement.

Old 05-15-2014, 09:08 PM

774 posts, read 906,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
"It's not you, it's me."

"I'm not good enough for you."

"I just don't have time for a relationship right now."

What do these three phrases all have in common? 99% of the time, they are lies, lies, lies.

People usually tell these lies when they are breaking up with us. We are supposed to believe they are telling these lies for our benefit, to spare our feelings.

I say, b***s***.

I think people who tell these lies are only interested in sparing themselves. They tell these lies in hopes that they can avoid having to deal with our hurt feelings. The truth is , they were done with us long before they actually broke up with us. They really don't care about our feelings anymore. They just want out.

Personally, I would rather be dumped honestly than fed lies. How about saying, "I'm just interested anymore," or, "I've met someone else." I'd have a lot more respect for someone who broke up with me that way than by telling lies.

Anyone agree?
Who knows why they tell these lies.

It's like my intelligence is being insulted.................

Those examples were so unoriginal that they only showed me the lack of creative intelligence of the simplistic woman telling them to me.

Want to dump me by lying? Your challenge: Sure, come up with a white lie but come up with one so good that I never heard it before and my bs detector doesn't go off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships