Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 10:22 AM

12 posts, read 9,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Is that new behavior, or has he always been like that?
Ah ! well this is how it had always been you can say. At first he has depression at the time we started dating so you know i tend to give in quickly and make up with him as i hated seeing him sad =s but now that he is out of depression and he still acts this way it concerns me and honestly I dont even know why I give in so fast ? Maybe because I hate fighting or just hate being sad over all.. but its really starting to get to me how I am 95 % always the one apologizing and tbh some one them arent even my fault. I love that boy but this behavior is just really bad and it just hurts =/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2014, 10:24 AM

48,525 posts, read 34,843,322 times
So first he used his depression to manipulate you and now he is using anger?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-17-2014, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Wait, let me get this straight...he gets jealous of your girlfriends? (Are you sure he's serious, and not half-teasing?) And now you're fighting why, exactly?

I still wouldn't make any sudden, major moves...
ah no he really gets downright upset and just says oh okay i see your friends are more important to you than me and usually hangs up the call or something =s mostly when he gets upset he just ignores me.

The reason he fought was basically i was telling him about how I got snapchat and asked him to get so we could share pictures to eachother and he was like oh i hate that app its a piece of ****. Why did you get it anyways ? I told him how my bestfriend wanted me to get it after that i went on saying how much i miss him and how much i want to cuddle him but he was still hung on that and he said your bestfriend is trying to influence you and i wonder what all advice she gives you about me and i started crying and i was like really ? here i am telling you i miss you and you are starting a fight over something very stupid and basically i said i love you but you really heart me sometimes and he basically hung up and i texted him saying how i feel so suffocated and he said you should understand me too and delete that ****ing snap chat picture for your friends and non for your boyfriend .. then he said dont text me

Old 05-17-2014, 10:30 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubielove View Post
Ah ! well this is how it had always been you can say. At first he has depression at the time we started dating so you know i tend to give in quickly and make up with him as i hated seeing him sad =s but now that he is out of depression and he still acts this way it concerns me and honestly I dont even know why I give in so fast ? Maybe because I hate fighting or just hate being sad over all.. but its really starting to get to me how I am 95 % always the one apologizing and tbh some one them arent even my fault. I love that boy but this behavior is just really bad and it just hurts =/
Don't make any major moves for this guy. If you're in a school and a program you like, stay there.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Didn't you just tell us everything was amazing with him, and he treated you with a lot of love? That's not what this ^^ sounds like.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
So first he used his depression to manipulate you and now he is using anger?
he was just always like this and i honestly dont know how I change or if I can even change it. I love him alot but this behavior of fighting over nothing and little things and jealousy.. its just too much and he just never apologizes or realizes his mistake basically just thinks its me who was at fault and then he would go on ignoring me till i give in and text him ? and if i dont text him even after two days of fight he wud think i am taking some sort of revenge on him by ignoring him

Old 05-17-2014, 10:36 AM

Quote:
he was just always like this and i honestly dont know how I change or if I can even change it. I love him alot but this behavior of fighting over nothing and little things and jealousy.. its just too much and he just never apologizes or realizes his mistake basically just thinks its me who was at fault and then he would go on ignoring me till i give in and text him ? and if i dont text him even after two days of fight he wud think i am taking some sort of revenge on him by ignoring him
He's too petty and argumentative for you. It's not a good match.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Didn't you just tell us everything was amazing with him, and he treated you with a lot of love? That's not what this ^^ sounds like.
yes when i was living WITH HIM and his place it was , right now i am in a different country and he is in uk and we are in a long distance relationship we talk everyday on skype for long hrs bascially when we are apart we have many problems because of it. But when I am here i am going to uni and he works there so basically he tends to get jealous of my friends and yeah all that.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Don't make any major moves for this guy. If you're in a school and a program you like, stay there.
basically my third year of school i would be moving to uk for the last year and yeah he lives near my school. I am in my second year right now and during july/june i will have to move to uk to finish the last year that how my course is.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:42 AM

Quote:
yes when i was living WITH HIM and his place
But you just posted that it's ALWAYS been "like that"--depressed (or jealous), always fighting, and you always giving in.

What does "always" mean, in the history of this relationship? ALWAYS always, or always since the two of you separated and started a long-distance relationship?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships