Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 09:58 AM

12 posts, read 9,406 times

Advertisements

when you and your boyfriend fight and its his fault but he wouldnt reply to your text and basically would say thats its your fault and would expect you to apologize and beg for him back
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2014, 10:03 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Before you receive a bunch of responses telling you to dump him, or for him to dump you, or for you both to dump each other .... how old are you?

Old 05-17-2014, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Before you receive a bunch of responses telling you to dump him, or for him to dump you, or for you both to dump each other .... how old are you?
we are both 20 and in also in a long distance relationship we lived together before and closing the distance next year i am moving to a university near where he lives , we have been together for one yeah and 4 months now.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:07 AM

3,391 posts, read 4,480,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubielove View Post
when you and your boyfriend fight and its his fault but he wouldnt reply to your text and basically would say thats its your fault and would expect you to apologize and beg for him back
First, you learn to use proper punctuation. I am glad I didn't have to read that sentence out loud, or I may have not had enough breath to finish it.

Second, recognize someone who can never admit they are wrong as serious power and control issues. Don't contact him anymore until he apologizes to you.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:09 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
We don't know who's fault it really is, and the two of you don't agree on that.

If you can't agree on the problem, it's much harder to agree on a solution.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-17-2014, 10:12 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
I wouldn't make any big moves for a guy like this (or for a rocky relationship like this). What was life like when you lived together before?

Old 05-17-2014, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
First, you learn to use proper punctuation. I am glad I didn't have to read that sentence out loud, or I may have not had enough breath to finish it.

Second, recognize someone who can never admit they are wrong as serious power and control issues. Don't contact him anymore until he apologizes to you.
Sorry about that ! you actually got it bang on, the reason he actually started a fight with be was because I told him how I downloaded snapchat and i asked him to download it as well so we could send eachother pictures. He then asked me why I downloaded it so I mentioned how my girlfriends wants me to do it so I did and he got irritated about it and told me to delete the app.. and i was there thinking like what the hell ? and he said wow nice pictures for your friends and non for your boyfriend. Honestly I am tired of that behavior why i mentioned him about the app was because i wanted to share pictures with him ! So , now he basically thinks its my fault and I am being influenced by my friends ? I did message him about how I dislike his behavior when he starts a fight over nothing and he said well they start because you talk about something stupid everytime and not talk about relevant things like about us.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:18 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Is that new behavior, or has he always been like that?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-17-2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I wouldn't make any big moves for a guy like this (or for a rocky relationship like this). What was life like when you lived together before?
It was actually amazing with him i guess mainly it's because I was with him all the time since I was at his place there wasn't anyone I knew there except his guy friends. He does tend to get jealous when I am back here with my friends and say if I was to sleepover with a couple of my girlfriends he would say you rather spend time with your friends than me ? but over all living with him is incredible I received alot of love and care and he was really good to me all the time.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:22 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubielove View Post
It was actually amazing with him i guess mainly it's because I was with him all the time since I was at his place there wasn't anyone I knew there except his guy friends. He does tend to get jealous when I am back here with my friends and say if I was to sleepover with a couple of my girlfriends he would say you rather spend time with your friends than me ? but over all living with him is incredible I received alot of love and care and he was really good to me all the time.
Wait, let me get this straight...he gets jealous of your girlfriends? (Are you sure he's serious, and not half-teasing?) And now you're fighting why, exactly?

I still wouldn't make any sudden, major moves...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships