Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 03:45 PM

226 posts, read 614,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Was he joking or is he seriously that much of a tool? Who responds like that?
I know! When my friend read it to me, I was like "Huh?" she had the same reaction, she was like "WTF?" She just ignored it and didn't even respond cause at least if he said "Oh it's cool" or "Tell her to chill" Then went on about his stupid game, that would be one thing. But he just completely overlooked it and talked about his stupid game. So I get it. I guess he didn't care if I was there or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Why didn't you send him a private message on FB? Why did the friend need to get involved?
Because I even said in my post that I don't have a Facebook. And his phone is lost, therefore he didn't have his cell phone. Like I said many many times. I would've called or texted him MYSELF if he had his phone. Otherwise there was no way in contacting him unless it's through Facebook, and my friend is really good friends with him and she is friends with him on FB so I told her to message for me, otherwise if he would have had his phone I just would've done it myself. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Yeah, something tells me this isn't even real.

What kind of adult can't do this stuff on her own? Getting a friend to message someone for her? I don't buy it, no one is that lame.
Like I keep on saying, he doesn't have his phone, he lost it. I have no other way of contacting him unless it's through Facebook cause he has a Facebook, however, I don't have a Facebook. I felt bad and I thought it was the right thing to do, so I made my friend message him for me cause she is good friends with him and she is friends with him on FB. I honestly would've texted or called him myself if he had his phone, and I wouldn't have made my friend do that, but I honestly thought it was the right thing to do, cause I felt bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2014, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
He's just not that into you. You're starting to sound a bit unstable. I'm not saying this to be mean. But really, let it go already. You're going to ruin your summer with this analysis paralysis. If he wants to go out with you he will ask you out. It's really that simple.

Prediction: You're going to run into him somewhere, he will have his arm around a woman, it will be obvious he is seeing her, and you will come running back here asking what that means and all upset about how he supposedly led you on.

The whole thing is just much too silly and junior high. Please, get a hold of yourself already.
How am I sounding unstable? I just was giving an update cause a lot of people were saying I don't take their advice and I gave an update to tell everyone that I did take peoples advice and I didn't go. I am just confused how the way he responded, cause he didn't mention one thing of me, he just kept on going on about his stupid game, so I guess he is trying to say that he doesn't care, which now I feel stupid. Oh and I am not going to run on here if he does another thing. I don't think you understand that I am the type of person that it's either a yes or a no, I am not a maybe kind of a person. I am not 50/50 person, so when a guy shows interest. Invites you out to places all the time, compliments you, says he loves all the time, and says you're his best friend and what not. You're going to think he has interest right? You're going to think "He likes me" And he even said it himself. But...then when he acts like he is dating another girl and they act like boyfriend and girlfriend and then everytime you ask him "Are you guys dating?" and he always says "No" then you are going to be confused right? You're going to be conflicted. And in the meantime while he has this secret relationship or whatever with this other chick he is still complimenting me, trying to go out with me, trying to do this and that with me. So that is why I am so confused. He shows a ton of interest then he doesn't. He acts him and this girl are in a relationship, but sometimes they don't. For some reason I am still hung up on him and really like him. I think if he was more concrete and actually said to me or gave me signs "Hey I don't like you" Then I would drop him in an instant. But that's the thing, he doesn't show that. Sometimes he will show interest sometimes not. It's confusing. Like I said I am a concrete person if you don't like me I won't bother. But a lot of people and my friends said "Well the reason he acts kinda cold is because you friendzoned him" "You are giving him the signal that there is no chance with you" "He doesn't know what to do with himself around you, cause you don't reciprocate" etc. That's all I ever hear. I never hear that he hates me or he doesn't like me etc. So I don't know what else to say or do. But thanks anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsun556 View Post
He doesn't care, if I was into someone I would have at least mentioned it.
I am beginning to think that. Thanks for your input.

Old 05-19-2014, 06:16 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCNikki View Post
How am I sounding unstable?

But...then when he acts like he is dating another girl and they act like boyfriend and girlfriend and then everytime you ask him "Are you guys dating?" and he always says "No" then you are going to be confused right? You're going to be conflicted. And in the meantime while he has this secret relationship or whatever with this other chick he is still complimenting me, trying to go out with me, trying to do this and that with me.
You are sounding unstable because you are obsessing over a guy who very clearly is not into you, analyzing every move of his, seeing what you want to see instead of what is there, which is that he is not interested in you. If he wanted to date you, he would ask you out.

Really not sure why you are cranking this whole thing up in your mind. Maybe you should just put a move on him, sleep with him, kick yourself in the head for it the next day when you learn he was just interested in getting some side action from you while he's with this other woman, and get it over with so you can get on with your summer, because you really sound pretty desperate for this guy. Again, not saying that to be mean, but you sound like you're in heat for him or something. So just screw him and get it over with.

Good grief.

Old 05-19-2014, 06:21 PM

50 posts, read 46,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
You are sounding unstable because you are obsessing over a guy who very clearly is not into you, analyzing every move of his, seeing what you want to see instead of what is there, which is that he is not interested in you. If he wanted to date you, he would ask you out.

Really not sure why you are cranking this whole thing up in your mind. Maybe you should just put a move on him, sleep with him, kick yourself in the head for it the next day when you learn he was just interested in getting some side action from you while he's with this other woman, and get it over with so you can get on with your summer, because you really sound pretty desperate for this guy. Again, not saying that to be mean, but you sound like you're in heat for him or something. So just screw him and get it over with.

Good grief.

lmaooooo amen she has like twenty threads about this same guy

lol he can take a dump and she will be like he took a dump on my toliet

what does this mean

Old 05-19-2014, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta2014 View Post
lmaooooo amen she has like twenty threads about this same guy

lol he can take a dump and she will be like he took a dump on my toliet

what does this mean
There's only 2 posts about him. The rest are different guys.

Old 05-19-2014, 08:31 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,317 posts, read 8,656,908 times
Here's this guys thoughts: he's in a relationship with the other girl, but he wants to knock your boots off on the side....if your the other girl material, just let him know, he will get around to "Filling Your Needs"
If however you are looking for your own relationship, he is not the guy....

Old 05-20-2014, 08:22 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCNikki View Post
Hey everyone! I just wanted to give an update, that I didn't go to his softball game. I took everyones advice. However, I did feel bad that I just blew him off, cause I am not that type of person. So just on my part, I made my friend Private message him through Facebook, cause that was the only way of contacting him, and I don't have an FB. This is what she said.

"Hey Brian, Nikki wanted me to drop you a quick email, since you don't have your phone yet. She felt bad that she missed your game. She had to go into work cause a person called off at last minute and she had to fill in for her. She doesn't like to blow people off, always sticks to her word and even though I told her it's probably not a big deal, you know Nikki...she makes a big deal out of everything, lol. Hope your team won!"

His reply

"lost both games. im too ****ing good and my teams is too ****ing bad."

"lol i've been getting messages all night saying how ****ing good i am.. feels good hahaha"

Sooo....he completely ignored what my friend said, and I don;t know if he's playing it cool? Or if he is mad? Or if he got awkward about it? Or if he just doesn't care? I have no idea! I don't know how to take that.
Based on this, you dodged a bullet. But, holy cow, you overthink things.

Old 05-20-2014, 10:32 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Softball? in most cases isn't that for people in the USA that can't make it in baseball?

Old 05-21-2014, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Based on this, you dodged a bullet. But, holy cow, you overthink things.
Hahaha! Yeah I do. And you're right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Softball? in most cases isn't that for people in the USA that can't make it in baseball?
Probably, sorry I am not really into sports, so I am not sure. :/

Old 05-21-2014, 11:23 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,803 times
Why is he getting so worked up over softball? He's either overly intense guy, or a high school girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships