Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 10:07 AM

11,794 posts, read 12,028,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
Do you have a thing for jerks?
That was rhetorical, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2014, 10:13 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
I second the issue of respect. I can't imagine any man addressing me, my female friends or daughters with such crude and disrespectful comments. You must have a reputation for being easy and tolerant of such treatment, OP. They may even think you get off on it.

Trash seeks trash.

Old 05-21-2014, 10:13 AM

2,777 posts, read 1,781,052 times
It's not as big of an ego boost to sleep with a girl who has slept with a lot of people. Yes, some guys are douchey enough to think they should be choosy about their fwbs.

As long as girls keep sleeping with these guys, they'll never change... why would they?

Old 05-21-2014, 10:17 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,399,446 times
He must really like you and think you are special. Lucky you, he sounds great.

Old 05-21-2014, 10:42 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Because men hate the sloppy seconds feel. There is such a thing as just too wet.

Old 05-21-2014, 11:49 AM

226 posts, read 614,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I second the issue of respect. I can't imagine any man addressing me, my female friends or daughters with such crude and disrespectful comments. You must have a reputation for being easy and tolerant of such treatment, OP. They may even think you get off on it.

Trash seeks trash.
I know I think it's screwed up too that he acts that way. I don't really hang out with him that much cause of that reason. I don't have a reputation of being easy cause I only slept with one guy when I was 18 and I was with him for a year. But he didn't know him, and I was completely devoted to him, he cheated on me, and so I ditched him. That was the only guy I have ever been with though ever since. I haven't slept with anybody ever since that and I am 20 years old. I am too protective of myself. I am also correcting him, so I don't think he thinks I get off on it, lmao. But thank you anyways for your input.

Old 05-21-2014, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
Well, to start...are you even interested in this guy? You went on about his behavior, but never mentioned if you liked him, wanted to f**k him, wanted a relationship with him, or wanted him to go away. It makes a difference.

A quick summary is that he either genuinely likes you and has a TERRIBLE way of showing it, or he wants to hold a double standard over who can sleep with whom. Whether or not that should make a difference to you depends on how you feel about him.
Not really. I mean if he wasn't the player type I would be interested in him. I just don't understand if it seems like he wants me as a **** buddy then why does it matter who I date? I kinda have feelings for him, but I am ok with him dating other girls or screwing other girls cause we aren't together, and are just platonic friends. But he shows his jealousy so bad when there are guys around and when I bring up guys etc. So I don't get it, but thank you for commenting!

Old 05-21-2014, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Wow, OP. You really know a lot of douchebags.
Yeah you're right. I do. But I am really baffled as to why he is jealous cause if you want nothing more out of me then why do you care? I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored chick View Post
He wants to be the only one going in the cookie jar. It doesn't mean he is in love, jealous or possessive. He just wants to be the only one who gets to hit that. LOL
Yeah, I didn't think he was in love or anything like that. I just didn't know why he gets so jealous about other guys. It's ridiculous. I have a bunch of guy friends, and they all said the same thing "I don't care if my **** buddies goes and ****s other dudes cause they are just **** buddies" So that is why I am kinda confused? I don't understand it either, cause yeah if I am just a **** to you then it shouldn't matter who I go out with and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
Do you have a thing for jerks?
No, I am not that interested in this guy just baffled about his behavior.

Old 05-21-2014, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo View Post
It's not as big of an ego boost to sleep with a girl who has slept with a lot of people. Yes, some guys are douchey enough to think they should be choosy about their fwbs.

As long as girls keep sleeping with these guys, they'll never change... why would they?
I haven't slept with him though. I never even kissed him. I only slept with one guy in my life and that was when I was 18 and we were in a relationship for a year, and then he cheated and then I ditched him. I haven't sexually been with a guy since, cause I am too protective of myself. But I see what you mean, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Because men hate the sloppy seconds feel. There is such a thing as just too wet.
Really? I thought though if the girl is just a **** buddy it doesn't matter you know? Cause she's just a ****, haha. Thanks though!

Old 05-21-2014, 12:05 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,345,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCNikki View Post
Ok, before I go on. THIS IS A DIFFERENT GUY! NOT THE GUY FROM THE SOFTBALL THREAD OR THE BONFIRE THREAD! Completely different dude I am talking about, I know a lot of guys, sorry if it seems like I am talking about the same guy all the time, when this is a different guy, and I am kinda confused about his behavior.

I assume that he just wants me sexually, I never had sex with him though. I mean he shows the signs that he just wants me as a Moderator cut: snip buddy, but I could be wrong. But everytime I bring up a guy, he cuts me off, or he just gets stupidly angry. But yet he'll sometimes bring up girls that he had sex with. He was on my laptop and he was on his Facebook and he was laughing at what my mom said on FB. So I noticed my old friend commented on what my mom said, and I said "Tyler H? I didn't know my mom is friends with him! Wow! Click on his page" and then he clicked on his page and he was like

"How do you know him?" I said "He's an old friend" He's looking through his pics and then he says "Did you Moderator cut: snip him?" I said "No" He said "You Moderator cut: snip him!" and he clicked off the page and got up all mad.

I could go on and on about stories of his jealousy with me and guys. It is so noticeable. But yet he seems to only be sexually attracted to me, he is kinda the player type. He is not that type that commits. So that is why I don't get why it matters who I go out with and such if he just wants a Moderator cut: snip buddy? Also he'll say all the time "Where you going?" "You look nice where you going?" And he had to use my phone and I said "Don't go through my pics" He said "Why do you got nude pics or something?" I said "No" He said "Let me see these nudies!" and then I said "don't go through my messages and he said "Why are you so jumpy? You sexting guys or something?" I just don't get it. Cause if you just want to screw me then why do you care who I talk to and what guys I associate with? Now again this is all based on assumption I really don't know what he wants out of me, I never kissed him or had sex with him, but I don't know if it's something else? What do you think? Thank you.
I think you better ditch that creep... and see about some form of protection in case he starts stalking you.

I'm sorry, one of my biggest problems is with people who don't know me, but try to take it upon themselves to dictate my life, and who I talk to. The less I know that person, the more it bothers me. I can see if we're married, or even very close friends. But casual acquaintances whom I don't really hang out with, that's none of their business who I talk to, where I go, or what I do with my life.

Ditch him, you don't need that. It sounds like he doesn't see you as a human being, but as an object that he must control. You don't need that. It will slowly erode you. I'm speaking from experience.

Like I said, he might start stalking you.

Last edited by 7G9C4J2; 05-21-2014 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: inappropriate language in quoted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships