Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 06:45 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,369,958 times

Advertisements

I'm 50%Irish (with some Native American Princess in the other half) and Hubby is all German! We, too are from Illinois! I guess they're right. We're all in the good ole' Midwest!

We both have blue eyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2007, 07:54 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,602,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeg26 View Post
I'm 50%Irish (with some Native American Princess in the other half) and Hubby is all German! We, too are from Illinois! I guess they're right. We're all in the good ole' Midwest!

We both have blue eyes.
I see! And what the heck is wrong with green and brown eyes? Gray eyes? Did you choose to only date men with blue eyes or something?

And what's with the midwest? Are they the only ones dating Irish and Germans? What's the matter people from the Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, and the West??

Old 12-13-2007, 07:57 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,205,511 times
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Wilbur's family, on his father's side, is German. On his mother's side, her paternal grandmother was an Indian princess. That's where he developed his taste for maize.

I am mostly Irish, but my great, great grandmother was a Jewish American princess. That's where I developed my taste for expensive shoes.

This picture was taken when he took me home to meet his family in the midwest. We were on our way to the hayloft.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
I'm really somewhat offended that you omitted my thread among your list. Are eye colors not important? Why have you left this thread out?

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...brown-eye.html

And what about guinea pigs? What about people who date guinea pigs? What ever happened to embracing inclusion?

You may have noted that I haven't been on here as much and that is because I am dating a very fine man. I will try to find a picture of us and post.

Oh, and another thing.....is there any anglo family in America who does not say that they have a native American in their background? An Indian princess, to be exact?

Yes HIF, I did leave it out, bad MJB. However, I don't see where you can be so offended when you are the one that started the offending yourself, see your post below:
Quote:
Creme-

I never thought I was one to discriminate in my men, but I don't think I could bring myself to date a green one.
Now, to discriminate against the green man is just despicable....hmmm, I'll say!

Guinea Pigs? I've heard of people having relationships with gerbils, but guinea pigs?

Old 12-13-2007, 08:12 PM

If Karla can turn her nose up at green food and not face the derision of her CD peers, I think it only fair that I should have the same freedom to express my personal feelings about dating green men. How did you ever get so many rep points when you are so hypocritical? And would you like explain your bias against guinea pigs, missy?!

BTW, it isn't obvious in the photo in my previous post, but Wilbur's left eye has no iris. It's one giant pupil. When he winks at me from across the room, I get goose bumps.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:15 PM

768 posts, read 2,100,274 times
Quote:
And what about guinea pigs? What about people who date guinea pigs? What ever happened to embracing inclusion?
I'd been going to ask about human-horse relationships, lol. But after some things I've read about a group of men in the state of Washington, that might not be so shocking.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
If Karla can turn her nose up at green food and not face the derision of her CD peers, I think it only fair that I should have the same freedom to express my personal feelings about dating green men. How did you ever get so many rep points when you are so hypocritical? And would you like explain your bias against guinea pigs, missy?!

BTW, it isn't obvious in the photo in my previous post, but Wilbur's left eye has no iris. It's one giant pupil. When he winks at me from across the room, I get goose bumps.

I'm a rep hooker, don't you know that by now!!!

BTW, aren't you suppose to be in jail or something right now?

FINE HIF, HERE YA GO!! ANY TAKERS HERE:

SINGLE, TAN AND WHITE MALE, LOOKING FOR SINGLE GREEN FEMALE TO SHARE MY 3 FOOT CAGE WITH, ENJOY STROLLS THROUGH THE WOOD-SHAVINGS, LONG TALKS ON THE FERRIS WHEEL, AND KISSING IN LONG PLASTIC FUNNELS.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link) http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 12-13-2007, 08:41 PM

I could of sworn I've seen this man with some other woman recently.....hmmmm

Old 12-13-2007, 08:44 PM

Yeah, the po po are hot on my tail...I mean trail.....for posting abuse. Better watch out or they will get you for rep hooking.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/kshellyflorida/guineapig2.jpg (broken link)

WILBUR? With another woman? Nah, will never happen. We're in love.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:00 PM

Uh huh, apparentely Wilbur also has "Love for New York" He must have some Irish in him!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships