Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 09:12 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times

Advertisements

The second part to my other thread, this thread is for the men.

1.) did you know at first the woman in question had a BF/Husband? Or did you later find out and didnt care?
2.) did you ever feel bad at any point
3.) were you ever cheated on?
4.) Hiw long did it last? Did she break it up or did you? Was it only a sex arrangement?
5.) Did you know the other guy? Was he a friend, co worker, family member, acquaintance etc?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2013, 09:31 AM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post

1.) did you know at first the woman in question had a BF/Husband? Or did you later find out and didnt care?
4.) Hiw long did it last? Did she break it up or did you? Was it only a sex arrangement?
5.) Did you know the other guy? Was he a friend, co worker, family member, acquaintance etc?
1) Never been the other man. Though I will admit when I was much younger (young 20s) there was girl that I was really into and her BF was my friend. I probably would have done it if she had gone for me. Then again, he went out with her knowing full well that I liked her a lot and after she rejected me. Alls fair in love & war I guess. But I wouldn't do it these days. No way. Even if I didn't know the guy.

2) N/A

3) Yuppers.

4) N/A

5) N/A

Old 11-29-2013, 10:00 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
1) Never been the other man. Though I will admit when I was much younger (young 20s) there was girl that I was really into and her BF was my friend. I probably would have done it if she had gone for me. Then again, he went out with her knowing full well that I liked her a lot and after she rejected me. Alls fair in love & war I guess. But I wouldn't do it these days. No way. Even if I didn't know the guy.

2) N/A

3) Yuppers.

4) N/A

5) N/A
What's the change now? Why would you do it before but not today?

Old 11-29-2013, 10:27 AM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,295 times
Quote:
What's the change now? Why would you do it before but not today?
When I was younger, I probably would have given into my lust for her.

Nowadays, I have a lot stronger will, and I don't need to be totally desperate, because, whatever, I've had sex, and I've had women.

Also, back then I used to really instinctively trust my emotions in love. I used to fall in love with my crushes, etc. Emotions are what cause you to do things like cheat, be the other guy, slit your wife's throat, etc.

These days, I'm jaded almost to the point where I don't want to feel love at all. I just want a best friend who has good moral character. And if she's taken and is going for me, she ain't the type of girl I want.

Old 11-29-2013, 11:44 AM

324 posts, read 441,066 times
Quote:

1 . Yes. She had a weird relationship with a guy that was over sea for over the summer .
2. Nope
3. Nope since were in any form of exclusive relationship once so ever .
4. Lasted till summer end. No one broke up with either
.pure sex relationship . I go have sex and leave , after my job and after the gym .
5. Nope .

Old 11-29-2013, 12:48 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,239,004 times
Quote:

1. I don't remember the exact moment I found out she was married, but it was the same night.

2. No. I was young, wasted, and horny. I had known the girl for some time, but never knew she was married. Her husband was living in another state at the time. He was a drug addict who "had to find himself". According to her, he was a good guy, but needed to get his stuff in order. However, she never indicated that she intended to stay with him, or stay apart.

I was a bit surprised when she told me, but based on her lack of enthusiasm, I figured they were over.

3. Not that I know of, but I have some suspecians.

4. A few months, I suppose. Neither one of made any attempts to contact the other, but, if we ran into each other at a bar or party, sometimes it would end up with us spending the night together. Then the next day it was like have a nice day, and that was it. I am fairly certain she had the hots for me, but never made a move; probably because she was still legally married. When we did hook-up, we were always both drunk. In the end, I just stopped seeing her around.

5. Nope. Never met the guy, nor have I ever heard she was ever married prior to her telling me. And I was friends with her brother, too.

Old 11-29-2013, 04:55 PM

586 posts, read 830,996 times
Quote:

1.) I found out she had a husband after we'd slept together, she told me.
2.) Not in the slightest.
3.) By her? No idea. By another women? Not that i'm aware of.
4.) About 4 months, I broke it off as it was impractical and yes, it was a predominately sex arrangement.
5.) I didn't know him then but I was introduced to him about a year later at a funeral.

Old 11-29-2013, 11:28 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,910,055 times
Quote:

01 - Yes. . . . She settled for less when she sustained a long term relationship with him and then matured and wanted more. Although she used the affair as a way to exit her existing relationship: getting caught enabled her to let him make the first move in terms of ending the marriage.

02 - No - Life in general is not fair. And at no point in time in that relationship or any other where I allowed a woman to engage in infidelity with me as the guy on the side with me as the other partner was I the one that was cheating. Note: women tend not to 'feel bad' when they cheat as they already set up a myriad of reasons justifying their behavior and why they should be allowed to do it.

03 - In 90% of the cases where a woman left (cheated) on another guy to be with me: she eventually cheated on me - that is what cheaters do. . . .they cheat and typically women in their late 20s to mid 30s that have already made cheating a regular part of their life: have developed their skills in terms of being able to deceive, lie and manipulate. It becomes part of who they are and rarely changes.

04 - Typically: 12 - 24 months. And although not always just about sex - the sexual side usually was on a whole new level. Women are more sexual when with a man that they are not in a long term committed relationship with and/or that they are transitioning to via an affair with a previous partner.

05 - In every case: never knew the other guy - ever. Heard about him from whatever woman I was with but that was always her subjective version of him after she had decided to already devalue and discard him.

Old 11-29-2013, 11:58 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,990,105 times
I used to be the boy toy of a third wife of a rich Qatari. It was illicit but fun. In Qatar the men must buy their wives so they are often 20-35 years older than then their second or third wife. The wives are from poorer Arab nations. This chick was from Tunisia and was smoking. Her hubbie was 58 and and in ill helath and she was 28. We met in a doha dairy queen using bluetooth and she would pick me up on friday and I would lay down in the back of the range. We would go to an apartment and have crazy sex and she would buy me gifts....if her husband would have found out he would have had her killed and I would have been deported and lost my 145k a year job.

Old 11-30-2013, 08:03 AM

4,003 posts, read 6,099,271 times
Quote:

1. have been the other dude knowingly and unknowingly.

2. at the time probably not be being a bit older, wiser, and i hope a better person as well i realize why get involved in it. i believe in karma and dont wnat the same happening to me. also why involve myself with drama and with someone i cant have. even if i could have the women we've all heard the adage if she cheats with you she'll cheat on you.

3. yes and i didn't like it so why would i do that to someone else

4. pretty much only sex, most are shorter term.

5. no
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships