Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 08:16 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
OMG LMAO I am dying... I hope he doesn't have my number...... cracking up here.(quietly) (sssshhhhh, the kids are asleep)

Why does he have to call me, he can just stare at my house......uuugggghhhh
Cletus was the town drunk....LOL

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They have got to be kidding me!

Old 12-16-2007, 08:17 PM

788 posts, read 2,111,238 times
I hate some of the forum rules - it's like being punished because you can type fast!

Old 12-17-2007, 04:33 AM

283 posts, read 524,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love the Bears View Post
I actually know why you wrote it - I just couldn't resist. Remember the deputy from the Dukes of Hazzards - I think his name was Cletus...that is how I picture your "helper!"
If he leaves YOU a long rambling voice mail - erase it before he can think he's talking to his mama too!
Robyn and Cletus, sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g...........

Couldn't resist. If only our CD friends could see him ROFLMAO!!!!!

Old 12-17-2007, 04:33 AM

I don't think he is as bad as Cletus, ILTB, he is just not for me, but I think I am for him..... OH NO! And I think his mother thinks I am for him too...OMG..... Good Lord help me if his brother thinks the same thing. They are probably thinking, helpless single woman, he is still living at home, right across the street from us....hmmm

OH NO< PLEASE NO!!!

Old 12-17-2007, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalogirl View Post
Robyn and Cletus, sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g...........

Couldn't resist. If only our CD friends could see him ROFLMAO!!!!!
OH NO SHE DID NOT

You are bad bad bad bad. TIME OUT you are going to lose your door young lady!!!! NO NO NO!!!!!

I am a cat person, what kind of person is he? Hmm? A towtruck person. NO NO NO!!! BADBADBAD NONONO

Carol, he looks at me like a puppy dog, you have not even seen it....OMG! Then his mother smiles....UUUGGHHHH

Old 12-17-2007, 05:01 AM

283 posts, read 524,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
OH NO SHE DID NOT

You are bad bad bad bad. TIME OUT you are going to lose your door young lady!!!! NO NO NO!!!!!

I am a cat person, what kind of person is he? Hmm? A towtruck person. NO NO NO!!! BADBADBAD NONONO

Carol, he looks at me like a puppy dog, you have not even seen it....OMG! Then his mother smiles....UUUGGHHHH
Look on the bright side, you'd always have soda readily available, never need to call a tow truck, change a light bulb or light your own pilot. There are advantages here.

PLUS, he IS a cat person

P.S. My door stays where it is lol

Old 12-17-2007, 05:09 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times
I could definetly fall in love with a dog person, as long as they love my cats. My cats themselves like dogs as long as they treat them with respect. I have a small dog but count myself more of a cat person.

I think its important that a person be an animal lover. For instance at this very moment, I have two cats in the bed with me, I would be happy to have a dog or two join in but some people who aren't animal lovers would not be happy with how EVER PRESENT my cats are.

Old 12-17-2007, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalogirl View Post
Look on the bright side, you'd always have soda readily available, never need to call a tow truck, change a light bulb or light your own pilot. There are advantages here.

PLUS, he IS a cat person

P.S. My door stays where it is lol
There are no advantages, there is a bill for 100 dollars taped right here to my computer desk for that tow, and this thread is about cats/dogs!

He can change all the light bulbs he wants. He can light my pilot. The buck stops there. That is it. Nothing else. NONONO Bad KALO! BAD!

Old 12-17-2007, 06:18 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Not to throw a monkey wrench into the whole dog/cat debate, but what about us bird people???

Hubby and I are bird people. We're part of the flock!!!
I like dogs, cats, and birds. I'm just a tad more partial to cats than I am dogs, but I just love animals, period.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:32 PM

I have Lucy and Mollie the cats. If you are a man, and you have a dog, you must love me and my cats, of course my children. No Cletus, no Mr. Pilot Light, No Ricky. NO! Oh, no Mr Towtruck man...none of that. None of it.

Love me, love my kids, and love my cats. If you are allergic to my cats..... we can work on that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships