Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 09:18 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeningBlizzard;35248882J
Just a few minutes ago, she messaged me that she was going to like a really old Facebook post of his for entertainment and to see if he would notice, and I nearly threw up.
Have you considered that your body might be telling you to stay away from this psycho???

Come on, man. SNAP OUT OF IT.

If nothing else, picture what kind of EX she will be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2014, 11:08 PM

5 posts, read 3,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
See my previous post. Seriously. Get melloooooooowwwwwwww...
I would more seriously consider weed if it weren't a trigger for psychotic disorders for those who are genetically disposed to it, (like me). I don't want to become psychotic anytime soon. xP (And yes, I know that weed is generally pretty safe and that this isn't a problem for 99% of the population.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Have you considered that your body might be telling you to stay away from this psycho???

I dunno man, maybe my liking for her is delusional, but it's there nonetheless.

Old 06-15-2014, 11:44 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
Stop sharing so much between the two of if you cannot handle her behavior. The further you disassociate yourself from the source of your issues the less they have control over you.

Alternatively tell her how you feel and stop the silly games you are playing with yourself dead in the water.

If you don't want anxiety stop facilitating it by keeping friends with it.

You have feelings for this girl, this is going beyond a pure friendship situation...as such you cannot keep treating it as one.

Either **** or get off the pot.

Last edited by rego00123; 06-15-2014 at 11:55 PM..

Old 06-16-2014, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeningBlizzard View Post

I dunno man, maybe my liking for her is delusional, but it's there nonetheless.
You can make it stop. You must not want to.

Old 06-16-2014, 10:41 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
This is something that I've realized over the last couple weeks, but my problem is that I can't separate my anxiety from my thoughts. Like I said, I have an anxiety disorder and it makes doing such very difficult, but I'm getting better at it. I need to figure out how to better control my anxiety.
alright, here is what you do. you first need a quiet place where you can be alone for a couple of hours or so. you need to set a mood, lower the lighting, some smooth easy listening music, i prefer some soft jazz, like "pea eye" by thelonoius monk and the jazz giants, or "feels good" by chuck mangione.

next you need a comfortable chair, something you can easily fall asleep in. now you want to get comfortable in the chair, close your eyes, and clear your mind and concentrate on your breathing. breath in through the nose while you count to four, then breath out while you count to four. repeat this cycle regularly. and that four count is four second long, roughly, and you need to be consistent.

at this time you want to picture your mind as a placid lake where the water is just sitting there with nothing disturbing it. at this point you will have thoughts running through your mind, imagine them as clouds passing over the lake, and let them go. this will take practice, but eventually, if you work at it, you will find your mind calming down at will, and you will find your anxieties going away. and when they crop up you will be able to release them virtually at will.

you will be amazed at the transformation in six months, again if you work at it, and you will wonder what all the fuss was about. and the fun thing is that you will have pretty much cured your disorder.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:04 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
Or he could just ditch the lady and be cured within a week.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:17 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,601,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Stay away from her she's one messed up chick.
She doesn't sound THAT bad. He, OTOH...hmm.

OP - dude - let me give you some advice.

Calm the f*** down. She doesn't belong to you. I realize you want her, and that's fine, and good. You don't know what your chances are until you ask her out. Not sure how you kids do it these days, but in such a way that she knows that it's a DATE (or whatever you call it), not just "hanging out".

See what happens. If the answer is "nothing" then so what.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:18 PM

Quote:
I'm 99% sure that she does; I've made it quite obvious and she's not stupid. Likewise, she's made it pretty obvious to me that she likes me. I just can't stand the idea of her liking somebody else, too.
You're not dating, let alone exclusive. Make a move - if things move along, THEN at some point, you can discuss being exclusive, if it comes to that.

Right now, she can like other guys. Can you honestly tell me you don't check out or think about other girls, even if you like this girl a lot?

Old 06-16-2014, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

Wait...I didn't catch that the first time I read it.

She TOLD you she did it and for that reason? She's either totally nuts, or mostly nuts and she likes you and is looking for a reaction.

Old 06-16-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
Wait...I didn't catch that the first time I read it.

She TOLD you she did it and for that reason? She's either totally nuts, or mostly nuts and she likes you and is looking for a reaction.
Yep, she's extremely immature at BEST.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships