Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 06:48 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,576,507 times

Advertisements

This was many years ago but my 2nd live in gf who was at the time about 3 years older than I (24 at the time) got on the subject of numbers and when it was her turn she said "do you reAlly want to know?" Lol, I suppose I'm really not worried about it, it has no bearing on whether she's a good person or not and she was so it's no big deal. At the time I was pretty enamored with her and figured most of us have a partying phase we go through and throw in few broken relationships and flings, that's understandable. She had been married before, I never married her and we lasted about 3 years and mutually just let it fizzle out. That was 20 years ago, she just turned 50 now and although she wouldn't come out of the blue and proclaim it, but if asked she wouldn't avoid the question either. I'm sure by now she's been through a 100..lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2014, 10:39 AM

11,157 posts, read 7,952,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockyman View Post
I know a few guys who love to brag they have slept with over a hundred girls. Just curious if you personally know any women who admit to sleeping with over a hundred guys.
These type guys.. The ones who brag are most likely trying to convince themselves ( as well as us) of their sexual prowess. Truth be known.. I am betting most of them couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a hundred dollar bill pasted to their forehead. Guys who are truly successful with women, don't need to brag, nor do they feel they need to convince anybody or feed their ego, because they already know that they've got it going on.
Funny thing ... They might impress their guy friends with their talk, but women are thinking ewwwww! Kind of counter productive if you ask me

Old 08-10-2014, 01:33 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,393,604 times
This girl I was dating, she is 40 years old, was 10 years married (never cheated on the guy) but she had 15 guys and she was with a couple of drinks inside her saying he felt so bad because she screwed 15 guys. She started when she was 20 years old, 10 years married, so 10 years she was single, less than 2 new guys every "single year" is not a bad number.

Lucky me...I was one of the fifteen!

Old 08-10-2014, 01:34 PM

9,908 posts, read 9,579,736 times
I dont find it very hard for a woman to have sex with 100 men in her life. Even if she had 3 men per month, it would soon add up to 100 in a few years. 9 years i think.

Old 08-11-2014, 08:41 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,423,843 times
3 years actually at that rate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships