Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 10:14 PM

123 posts, read 124,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I don't know anyone who would actually ask such a mundane question.
I wonder if both of them are looking for a reason to break up.
Did he get the car washed or serviced in between the times you were in the vehicle?
Perhaps that is how the seat got moved.
You are assuming he is guilty of something but I really don't understand why you would even ask about the seat being moved.
Is the seat being moved really that important of an issue to even bring it up?

Well if my heart is telling me to bring something up, then I shouLd be able to bring it up to my BOYFRIEND.
But I brought it up for a little while, then it was really HIM who was dragging it out and causing this huge scene about it.

I think that if he got the car serviced, he would have just told me that when I asked the question of how/why the seat was moved.
but he had no innocent answer to provide me with. He claimed to not have a clue and stated that NO ONE but me had been in the car. Therefore he must be lieing. and why would he feel the need to lie unless it wasn't something innocent?

No, we're definitely not looking for a reason to break up. We planned for Thanksgiving and Christmas to gether and what we're going to name our kid in the future and everything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2014, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Stop paying attention to his words and watch his actions.

His actions will tell you everything you need to know about how he feels about you.
Well that's why he's so confusing - he does many many LOVING actions, but then when he's mad, obviously rageful unloving actions

Old 06-29-2014, 10:17 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrixliz View Post
Well if my heart is telling me to bring something up, then I shouLd be able to bring it up to my BOYFRIEND.
But I brought it up for a little while, then it was really HIM who was dragging it out and causing this huge scene about it.

I think that if he got the car serviced, he would have just told me that when I asked the question of how/why the seat was moved.
but he had no innocent answer to provide me with. He claimed to not have a clue and stated that NO ONE but me had been in the car. Therefore he must be lieing. and why would he feel the need to lie unless it wasn't something innocent?

No, we're definitely not looking for a reason to break up. We planned for Thanksgiving and Christmas to gether and what we're going to name our kid in the future and everything
Just because you have future plans one day does not mean those plans are valid the next day.

Whatever you believe is the absolute truth though so I will wish you all you deserve in your lifetime.

PS ~~ If you can be so open with YOUR BOYFRIEND as you stated above, why are you here posting your issues with YOUR BOYFRIEND on a public forum instead of being so open with YOUR BOYFRIEND?

Old 06-29-2014, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Just because you have future plans one day does not mean those plans are valid the next day.

Whatever you believe is the absolute truth though so I will wish you all you deserve in your lifetime.

PS ~~ If you can be so open with YOUR BOYFRIEND as you stated above, why are you here posting your issues with YOUR BOYFRIEND on a public forum instead of being so open with YOUR BOYFRIEND?
because I tried to do that and he wasn't letting me speak. He was just yelling.

Old 06-29-2014, 10:22 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,450,158 times
There is nothing confessing about selfish people.

They are happy when they are getting what they want.
They are angry and bitter when they can't have it their way.

Old 06-29-2014, 10:33 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Let me educate you here...it starts this way. He gets all up in your face and he pokes you hard. And you are okay with that, because he didn't REALLY hurt you, so you stay.

He punches a wall or he throws something in your direction (oops, he accidentally hit you with it, but he didn't really mean to ) )

Next time, he might grab you by the arm and give it a twist. It's okay, you were being a pain in the ass and probably deserved it.

After that, he shoves you to the ground. Again...he didn't really hurt you, and it's okay because he loves you and he was just really upset...next time be careful not to upset him.

Then BAM...in the gut, in the face, in the back...where ever his fist landed, it hurt like hell. And now you are stuck, because all this time it was okay...he loved you and he was just upset. It's not going to feel okay then, not physically or emotionally.

Get out now, before you are so tied up with this guy that you can't easily remove yourself from his life. He has shown you who he is....he is NOT your prince, your knight or your sweetheart.
Exactly! I see a lot of domestic violence in her future, with exclamations of "Look what you made me do!"

Old 06-29-2014, 10:41 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,563,461 times
Believe me that you DO NOT WANT TO STAY WITH SOMEBODY who is prone to temper tantrums, punching things, raging, yelling, screaming, and jabbing fingers in your face, etc.

Just get out. Seriously. Get out.

Old 06-29-2014, 10:54 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,617,882 times
This chick is looking for any reason she can to stay with this guy.

In my 30 years of existence I have only had one woman raise her voice at me out of disrespect. That was my last girlfriend.

My mother never raised her voice at me....my sister never raised her voice at me.....no one in my family has ever raised their voice at me.

So when this particular woman raised her voice at me.....my reaction was a no brainer.

CUT HER ARSE LOOSE.

Disrespect should never be tolerated.

You are not confused. You are just scared to let this guy go.

Old 06-29-2014, 10:57 PM

285 posts, read 534,249 times
This person sounds like a closet abuser, or at the very least psychotic. HUGE RED FLAGS!! Since you said it's a manual seat, obviously he moved it or someone else did. Even there was some freak occurrence where it moved on its own, there's no way that's a normal reaction!! If a seat in my car moved and I hadn't done it, I'd be like 'huh, that's so weird' and maybe examine how it had moved, not break into a fit. Lots of couples talk about the future and Christmas and children and all that, it doesn't mean it happens or should happen. You mentioned you waited to find someone like him for 25 years and were single before, do you have past relationship experiences or is he the first one? If he is, I feel like you may not have the experience to recognize when there's warning signs or a man's behavior isn't normal. You need to get away from this person. This isn't a "he flipped out once and will never do it again" type of thing. This is a behavior pattern that will follow him through life. You can't fix it. Please cut your losses while you still can!

Old 06-29-2014, 11:12 PM

102,209 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrixliz View Post
We usually have a LOT of fun together : ) That's why I'm so taken back by this whole occurence :'(

Well, he's not neccesarily having sex with other girls, but what if he is dating another girl? That's still cheating.

Yes, there are lots of signs that suggest that he is NOT having sex with other woman - he's always telling me how I'm his dream girl and he treats me like his #1 and like a wife.

How ever, the things in the past that HAVE striked me as fishy include:before him and I were officially a couple, this girl spent the night at his place because apparently she needed help or something. They didn't have sex, but she was in the same bed as him.. and she had seen a picture of him and I and she broke the picture... when he saw me, he told me that the airline broke it. I found out about the girl because I bumped in to her on the street (we all live in the same district of Los Angeles.. so you bump in to people). And also before we were officially a couple, he would get late night and early morning text messages from this Patrisha girl (whom he said "she's . . . someone that I know . . . you don't have to worry about her" and then changed the subject).
And then once when we WERE officially together but just in an argument for 2 weeks... but he knew that I was planning to come see him again because we had established that - anyhow, so when we reunited after that mini 2 week separation, I saw condoms in his travel bag. and I didn't know why they would be in there if he only has sex with me because he doesn't bring that bag around when he's out with me (I just go to his house when we make love..and his condoms had normally been in a cabinet). and I also got sick (throwing up and everything) from him after reuniting after the separation... which made me think that maybe he had at least been kissing someone else and thus had germs that he doesn't normally have.

but I mean, he has always treated me like a princess and has gone out of his way to make me feel like his number one priority.
So, I feel bad that someone so great (my BF) can have a bad dark side that doesn't treat me well (that yells and swears at me and makes me afraid to bring up issues/questions to him).

My main issue is not even the cheating (because, probably 70% chance that he never cheated), my main issue is if he lies to me. How can I trust if he is not always 100% truthful to me? and my other issue is the right-away-breaking-up-with-me if he gets upset. And my other issue is the yelling/angry outburts

I don't know what to do :'(
He has a history of lying to you and being evasive about women.

You already had a breakup, back in the beginning of the relationship.

And this condoms-in-the-travel-bag sounds very familiar. Have you posted here before, or was that another woman complaining about her husband having condoms in his business travel bag?

And now he blew up over your asking him about the position of the car seat. And he even poked you while yelling and pitching a fit.

And what's this about "right-away-breaking-up-with-[you]" ? Did he say he's breaking up with you over this non-crisis?

Doesn't sound like a keeper. I shudder to think what would happen if you asked him why he keeps condoms in his travel bag. Look at it this way; there are better guys out there. Really. It may take you a few years to find one, but that's better than spending a couple of years more with this guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships