Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 05:58 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"Some folks" Who are you hanging with? From this old poll no one here seemed to know anyone who had contracted an STD.

//www.city-data.com/forum/healt...get-std-3.html
Heh, I'm not telling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2014, 06:23 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,829,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
Yes, absolutely. And even things that are protected by condoms aren't 100%. I know of some folks who got chlamydia even though they say they used condoms.
My gripe with him is that he seems to think that just because some STDs are hard to detect in guys, and just because condoms don't prevent STDs that it's okay for them to just go around screwing recklessly.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:28 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
My gripe with him is that he seems to think that just because some STDs are hard to detect in guys, and just because condoms don't prevent STDs that it's okay for them to just go around screwing recklessly.

I never said or implied any such thing. Not one single time. You're just making up crap. You will not, and cannot, point to any post I've made indicating such. They do not exist.

And, again, to add to your reading comprehension issues, you still don't seem to understand that some STDs, like HPV, have NO tests at all for males. It can't be determined if you have it at all.

You obviously have a very twisted agenda, in addition to a lack of understanding of STIs in general. I suggest you speak to your PCP since you have so little knowledge in this arena.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I never said or implied any such thing. Not one single time. You're just making up crap. You will not, and cannot, point to any post I've made indicating such. They do not exist.

And, again, to add to your reading comprehension issues, you still don't seem to understand that some STDs, like HPV, have NO tests at all for males. It can't be determined if you have it at all.

You obviously have a very twisted agenda, in addition to a lack of understanding of STIs in general. I suggest you speak to your PCP since you have so little knowledge in this arena.
You don't know what you're talking about. Seriously get a life.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:40 PM

Quote:
You don't know what you're talking about. Seriously get a life.

At least I know the basics about STIs and don't lie about other people's posts. I also don't have basic reading comprehension problems,.

You can't say that.

If you're asymptomatic, as most people with HPV are, there is no test for straight men:

HPV Infection in Men: Symptoms, Treatments, Causes

But hey, bask in your lack of knowledge and lying ways. I see you can't point to any post indicating what you said, as they don't exist.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
At least I know the basics about STIs and don't lie about other people's posts. I also don't have basic reading comprehension problems,.

You can't say that.

If you're asymptomatic, as most people with HPV are, there is no test for straight men:

HPV Infection in Men: Symptoms, Treatments, Causes

But hey, bask in your lack of knowledge and lying ways.
If you know the basics of STIs, that doesn't mean ****. I'm guessing you're not celibate, so if you're not protecting yourself against STDs, not getting tested, not wearing condoms, and therefore not telling anybody else, then basically you're screwing recklessly. So really who's the ignorant one here?

Old 07-07-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
If you know the basics of STIs, that doesn't mean ****. I'm guessing you're not celibate, so if you're not protecting yourself against STDs, not getting tested, not wearing condoms, and therefore not telling anybody else, then basically you're screwing recklessly. So really who's the ignorant one here?

Who said I don't wear condoms? I'm tested 2x every year with my physical. My tests are shared with my partners and theirs with me, and yes, I insist on HSV2 screens as well. I bet you can't say as much. I doubt you knew they weren't included in a standard screen. I don't date/sleep with ignorant people such as yourself. My partners are quite well aware of their sexual health. I date and sleep with quality people.

And quite clearly, you're the ignorant one. Since you don't know even the basics. I'm guessing you're a kid that doesn't even have sex.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Who said I don't wear condoms? I'm tested 2x every year with my physical. My tests are shared with my partners and theirs with me, and yes, I insist on HSV2 screens as well. I bet you can't say as much. I doubt you knew they weren't included in a standard screen.

And quite clearly, you're the ignorant one. Since you don't know even the basics.
You don't know what I know about anything. Goodbye.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:48 PM

Quote:
You don't know what I know about anything. Goodbye.

Actually I do since you stated HPV could be protected against with using a condom. Which is incorrect.

Thanks for apologizing for the attack. Way to man up.

Old 07-07-2014, 07:22 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,341,101 times
Quote:
Who said I don't wear condoms? I'm tested 2x every year with my physical. My tests are shared with my partners and theirs with me, and yes, I insist on HSV2 screens as well. I bet you can't say as much. I doubt you knew they weren't included in a standard screen. I don't date/sleep with ignorant people such as yourself. My partners are quite well aware of their sexual health. I date and sleep with quality people.

And quite clearly, you're the ignorant one. Since you don't know even the basics. I'm guessing you're a kid that doesn't even have sex.
Timberline, quit trying to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships