Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 08:26 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
You can't tame this goose.lol
damn girl i underestimated you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2014, 08:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
damn girl i underestimated you!
Lol, never underestimate a Queen.

Old 07-08-2014, 09:26 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,730,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TelecasterBlues View Post
Please do the following as a part of getting past your shyness:

Go to another city, where nobody knows you...go to a bar or whatever where there are lots of single women. While you're there, just randomly talk to women and say "hey I'm not from around here but need to figure a few things out since I'm shy around women. Could you tell me what you honestly think of me?"

...then proceed to ask whatever you need. Ask her what she thinks of your looks, ask her if she'd give you her number/why not, etc.

You'll learn more about yourself and also get over your fears st the same time. Oddly enough, most women kind of think this is fun and amusing. Just talk to a lot of different people and take in what's positive.
This is a pretty cool suggestion.

Old 07-08-2014, 09:28 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,730,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Calling bull crap on this one.

So you are telling me that there is not one woman on the earth that is not an attention freak.

No woman on earth has EVER misled a man in some form or fashion?

No woman on earth has ever flirted with a guy even though she was already in a relationship or not really looking for one at the time.

C'mon now.

Where is the honesty?
Never say never.

However, I don't think she said anything about "men always do this or that."

Old 07-08-2014, 10:21 PM

Quote:
touche my lady(bows deeply) my sword is yours

Old 07-08-2014, 10:44 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
touche my lady(bows deeply) my sword is yours
Oh god, will you two get a room already!

Old 07-08-2014, 10:47 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,226,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Alright, you don't appear to want your entrenched beliefs to be challenged, so I'll stop trying. After all, if you can't blame it on the women, that means you have to look in the mirror and take some kind of action in order to improve your dating situation. Much easier to just convince yourself you're the victim of a game played with loaded dice.
If I had 120k (and be willing to deal with like a 6 month recovery time) I could take some action. What I learned VERY early in life was to learn to be interested in women who were interested in me. Women are the deciders on the front end and men have to decide if they want to keep what they caught when they are in the relationship.

Old 07-09-2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Oh god, will you two get a room already!
tried that, i wasnt fast enough to catch her.

Old 07-09-2014, 05:50 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
Men chase and women get chased. I don't think that's going to change anytime soon. That isn't the issue. The real issue is whether or not a girl you like wants you chasing her. Is the guy worth it for her? What's so great about him as opposed to anyone else?

Becoming a well established, desirable, attractive person should be the exhausting part of this whole thing. That's the "work." Getting the girl is easy then. There's no secret to what women like. So many men just don't want to put in the effort in to becoming that sort of person. They want to live their lives without ever having to step out of their comfort zone or put work into anything.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:56 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Men chase and women get chased. I don't think that's going to change anytime soon. That isn't the issue. The real issue is whether or not a girl you like wants you chasing her. Is the guy worth it for her? What's so great about him as opposed to anyone else?

Becoming a well established, desirable, attractive person should be the exhausting part of this whole thing. That's the "work." Getting the girl is easy then. There's no secret to what women like. So many men just don't want to put in the effort in to becoming that sort of person. They want to live their lives without ever having to step out of their comfort zone or put work into anything.
Is she worth it for him to change who he? She is flawed just like he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships