Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2014, 12:58 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,266,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
All 20 of you had a group conversation (when were all of you, the same group, free to meet in the past day?) and every single one of them reached the same independent conclusion? OK then.

Sometimes I think you live in a world that exists only in your mind, where every guy but you is pathologically shy and every Hooters girl is happy in a sexless relationship with you.
I am going by what they told me. No need to attack me smh. I never said I was in a sexless relationship so I don't know where you drew that conclusion from. Let go of the bitterness because from your posts you sound like you hate men.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:07 PM

4,040 posts, read 4,839,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I am going by what they told me. No need to attack me smh. I never said I was in a sexless relationship so I don't know where you drew that conclusion from. Let go of the bitterness because from your posts you sound like you hate men.
20 guys think women are too much work? What about the play part of it? Women are FUN! *ahem* Pardon my enthusiasm. So, all these guys lean more towards the asexual side of the spectrum, then? Either that, or "too much work" means they don't want to put themselves out there and risk getting shot down in order to eventually find the needle in the haystack. Well, whatever. They can't complain, then.

I'm outa here, folks. This has been some crazy scene.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:10 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,266,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
20 guys think women are too much work? What about the play part of it? Women are FUN! *ahem* Pardon my enthusiasm. So, all these guys lean more towards the asexual side of the spectrum, then? Either that, or "too much work" means they don't want to put themselves out there and risk getting shot down in order to eventually find the needle in the haystack. Well, whatever. They can't complain, then.

I'm outa here, folks. This has been some crazy scene.
I can say one thing, less competition for other men. Gotta go back to class see you all soon.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:14 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,594,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Oh I love men. I just find some of them silly.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:15 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,611,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Yeah, I can identify with them there. I myself am not all that interested in a relationship. I can handle friendships. However, I am open to a relationship.

Yes, it is a lot of work.
That is why window shopping is cool. You watch and fest your eyes without spending. You gotta love eye candy

Old 07-23-2014, 01:15 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,701,224 times
Maybe I just think differently about these things. Like what are these rejections? Are they epic? Or low level? I mean I have been rejected, someone decided they didn't want to talk to me anymore. Oh well, my natural inclination is to think, well that person was boring. Are these rejections people pouring pig's blood on you? Well that is pretty traumatic. But do you seriously count someone not saying hi back as a rejection?

Last edited by jade408; 07-23-2014 at 01:26 PM..

Old 07-23-2014, 01:18 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,916,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
That is why window shopping is cool. You watch and fest your eyes without spending. You gotta love eye candy
I've been told on this forum I'm a creep for doing that.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:19 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,594,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Maybe I just think differently about these things. Like what are these rejections? Are they epic? Or low level? I mean I have been rejected, someone decided they didn't want to talk to me anymore. Oh well, my natural inclination is to think, well that person was boring. Are these rejections people poring pig's blood on you? Well that is pretty traumatic. But do you seriously count someone not saying hi back as a rejection?
OP has claimed to have been rejected exactly 13 times. I would be interested in the details of each of them. No doubt OP has them all analyzed and categorized somewhere.

Yes that seems silly to me, maybe not to others.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:26 PM

377 posts, read 530,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
OP has claimed to have been rejected exactly 13 times. I would be interested in the details of each of them. No doubt OP has them all analyzed and categorized somewhere.

Yes that seems silly to me, maybe not to others.
LOL, who counts how many times they've been rejected? I've probably been rejected more times then all 20 of them put together, but dwelling on it wouldn't do me any good. I guess some take rejection too personally.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:28 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,611,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
I've been told on this forum I'm a creep for doing that.
Hey didn't you know that for a lot of women simply being a man makes you a creep? Hey what the hell be a happy creep and embrace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships