Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2014, 03:42 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,279,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
This is going to sound horrible because it's more of a physical dealbreaker. I don't know how to explain this without violating the TOS..lol...ok, here goes...I just can't get into a guy who is, umm...oh heck...

Spoiler
not circumsized. It just doesn't look happy to me lol
Would you believe that I've never even seen one in "person"??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 03:49 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Would you believe that I've never even seen one in "person"??
Lol! Really? You're not missing much except for an underlying sense of unease. It's like it's wearing an oversized turtleneck sweater.
While it's not an absolute deal breaker for me, I just don't like it.

Old 07-24-2014, 04:05 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,234,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Mr Snuffleupagus is always happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Lol! Really? You're not missing much except for an underlying sense of unease. It's like it's wearing an oversized turtleneck sweater.

Between the 2 of you, I'm cracking up over here!! LOL...weltschmerz, I think you described it perfectly

Old 07-24-2014, 04:10 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,279,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I've seen photos but I've never encountered one. I don't think I'd like them either.

Old 07-24-2014, 04:31 PM

917 posts, read 1,383,860 times
I couldn’t date a man who doesn’t have any family values. I understand not all families are close. I once dated a guy who would badmouth his family to the extreme. I am close to my family so I need my s/o to understand, they are a huge part of my life ad we’d be going to a lot of get togethers (of course we’d split the family time between his family and mine)

Old 07-24-2014, 05:03 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,705,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissapla12 View Post
I couldn’t date a man who doesn’t have any family values. I understand not all families are close. I once dated a guy who would badmouth his family to the extreme. I am close to my family so I need my s/o to understand, they are a huge part of my life ad we’d be going to a lot of get togethers (of course we’d split the family time between his family and mine)
Maybe his family really is that bad. He might have great family values and knows that his family doesn't meet them. Why would you judge a person by their family?

Old 07-24-2014, 07:27 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,438,862 times
Quote:
This is going to sound horrible because it's more of a physical dealbreaker. I don't know how to explain this without violating the TOS..lol...ok, here goes...I just can't get into a guy who is, umm...oh heck...

Spoiler
You realize that intact is what they're supposed to look like, right???

Old 07-24-2014, 07:44 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,369,217 times
Um, are penises supposed to look "happy"? They look the same erect, anyway.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:59 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
I was talking about this with 2 of my closest friends. They understand this, but it's not something they feel strongly about. I am very into environmental and animal rights. I will not date a man who bought his dog through a breeder or pet shop when there are dogs being killed everyday at pounds. I broke this "rule" around November because I live in Reno and it is slim pickings of men here. The boyfriend I had, had 3 dogs from a breeder, bred his dogs a couple of times, and refused to get his dogs fixed. We didn't end the relationship due to that, but it was something about him I could never get over. I won't date someone who bought from a breeder or store again.

Not a real deal breaker but something I don't care for much.

If the inside of his vehicle is full of stuff.
If he uses the ashtray in the vehicle.
I don't care if he smokes, I'm a smoker but I do not like the ashtray being used.

Old 07-25-2014, 02:01 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,429,011 times
Quote:

Spoiler
I'm the same. A woman who hasn't have her clitoris removed just doesn't do it for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships