Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2014, 02:50 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I always find that organizing something is a good stress relief. I'm sure it has something to do with taking control over something I CAN control...nah, I'm not mental or anything

I met a few of my very good friends online as well.
Yes and I met some very extra personal special friends on line now and again if ya know what I'm saying. Groucho Marx cigar in tow. Suddenly I think I'm a comedian, what I really think is I better cut it out before I offend my ownself.

Sea, there's a song that just came on the radio that would be perfect for your last post, but, people might honestly get the wrong idea, but, it's cracking me up. I'm going to see if I can find it on youtube and might post it anyway for the fun of it. Talk about a love fest. But we gals do love on each other more so than the guys and it means nothing more than affection for each other in a platonic sense.

Old 08-11-2014, 02:55 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Yes and I met some very extra personal special friends on line now and again if ya know what I'm saying. Groucho Marx cigar in tow. Suddenly I think I'm a comedian, what I really think is I better cut it out before I offend my ownself.
We're all ears.

Quote:
Sea, there's a song that just came on the radio that would be perfect for your last post, but, people might honestly get the wrong idea, but, it's cracking me up. I'm going to see if I can find it on youtube and might post it anyway for the fun of it. Talk about a love fest. But we gals do love on each other more so than the guys and it means nothing more than affection for each other in a platonic sense.
LOL, I was going to crack a joke about someone in here was going to end up pregnant, but I thought better of it. Now look what you made me do.

Old 08-11-2014, 02:56 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:

Let me translate that for you Sea...it means she's going to post a pro-lesbo song!

Old 08-11-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Let me translate that for you Sea...it means she's going to post a pro-lesbo song!
No, no, I got that.

Old 08-11-2014, 03:06 PM

You ladies really don't know me, it's just one line that through the song, somewhere in there, "Am I wrong for loving" you or "thinking we could be something real", something like that, but it seems I only heard just as I was reading Sea's post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD27VZ9lAIg

another version, loves me some chipmunks singing their versions of songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vntZf6fKMY8

Last edited by TRosa; 08-11-2014 at 03:17 PM..

Old 08-11-2014, 03:12 PM

Quote:
You ladies really don't know me, it's just one line that wrong through the song somewhere in there, am I wrong for loving you or thinking we could be something real, something like that, but it seems I only heard just as I was reading Sea's post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD27VZ9lAIg
LOL, sorry. But that's an awesome song, TRosa, I really liked it. Thanks!

Old 08-11-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
LOL, sorry. But that's an awesome song, TRosa, I really liked it. Thanks!

I posted before I had a chance to make a correction I saw needed to happen. I like the song too, it was just that one line that came pouring out as I was reading your post and it had me cracking up, nothing illicit, just reading your post and hearing it at that time was funny. The overall theme of the song is great, which had to do with living life under ones own terms and striving to be the best you at it's core. But dangit, that one line was timely.

Old 08-11-2014, 03:25 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
LOL, I was going to crack a joke about someone in here was going to end up pregnant, but I thought better of it. Now look what you made me do.
I think everyone in this room would be safe. I don't think we have any in here that can get pregnant...do we?

Quote:
You ladies really don't know me, it's just one line that through the song, somewhere in there, "Am I wrong for loving" you or "thinking we could be something real", something like that, but it seems I only heard just as I was reading Sea's post.
AWww TRosa! I was just teasin' you
But I do like that song and I think we've all posted enough around here to be pretty familiar and friendly

Old 08-11-2014, 03:28 PM

Quote:
I posted before I had a chance to make a correction I saw needed to happen. I like the song too, it was just that one line that came pouring out as I was reading your post and it had me cracking up, nothing illicit, just reading your post and hearing it at that time was funny. The overall theme of the song is great, which had to do with living life under ones own terms and striving to be the best you at it's core. But dangit, that one line was timely.

Quote:
I think everyone in this room would be safe. I don't think we have any in here that can get pregnant...do we?
Um, well, yeah, we do...

Quote:
But I do like that song and I think we've all posted enough around here to be pretty familiar and friendly
You could say that.

Old 08-11-2014, 03:30 PM

Quote:

I didn't mean it that way Sixy, my other sister from another mother and papa. I've got to remember those smilies. The other day I forgot to tag on the sarcastic smile and I believe when I ended what I said to some guy on here he really believed I was seriously saying he was correct with his assessment of something that was pure bullchit. But doesn't matter, let him have his little happy moment. And they said women don't have a sense of humor. hmpf to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships