Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2014, 11:23 AM

19,383 posts, read 15,220,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Do you change things in quotes? lol There are capital letters that are now lower case.

I think you do.
LOL, how did you even notice that? And, no, I don't. I don't know why it did that. LOL.

Quote:
Grits?

Your American is showing.
LOL.

Old 08-02-2014, 11:24 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
I can't do dog movies.

I like the red house. That is spiffy.

Old 08-02-2014, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Mags, you are going to make some young lady very happy one day, you are such a sweet man.

PS.....OH SHOOT, I missed one bus about to miss another messing around here, good thing I looked up at the clock. LOL catch up with you lovely folks when I get back.

Have fun kiddies.
You, too.

Old 08-02-2014, 11:30 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I'm not a man, don't want to be, but. on behalf of your gender, I'm asking you to turn in your card. j/k That is so sweet You must take pictures I'm sure she would look pretty in pink and add a bow while you're at it.
They gave her a pink bandanna. lol

Quote:
Mags, you are going to make some young lady very happy one day, you are such a sweet man.

*shuffles feet*

Quote:
PS.....OH SHOOT, I missed one bus about to miss another messing around here, good thing I looked up at the clock. LOL catch up with you lovely folks when I get back.

Have fun kiddies.
Talk to you later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
LOL, how did you even notice that? And, no, I don't. I don't know why it did that. LOL.
Don't make excuses, you anti-capitalite.

Old 08-02-2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnatomicflux View Post
don't make excuses, you anti-capitalite.:d
lol...

Old 08-02-2014, 11:40 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Do you change things in quotes? lol There are capital letters that are now lower case.

I think you do.
I do...I correct people's errors, only sometimes though. But, I hate when people say i without a capital...drives me nuts!

Quote:
LMAO! No, no. Just a trim. I'ma scrred to do it m'self.
Oh me too! I can do the bunny's nails because they are white/clear, but Finn's are dark and thick and I like to let the professionals handle that

Quote:
I know. It's a public service we do for countries that don't know how to use proper english.
Can always tell a Canuck by the way they spell neighbour and colour

Quote:
It's brown/black brick to roof, with white trim, but the back of the house is like a light yellow siding?
Hmmmm...I have a light yellow house (think the color of butter) and we have eggplant colored shutters and front door. But, you are a single man, that might not work for you...lol

Quote:
Crap. I meant GOOD drunk food. lol
I'm hungover. Leave me alone.
LOL.

You know what's soooooo freakin' good! Green Olives mixed with cream cheese, and spread on pumpernickel. I just had that for lunch...and the fatass in me wants to have more. Hopefully it will be safe in the fridge until tomorrow

Quote:
Grits?

Your American is showing.
I don't ever make them at home, but I will order them if I'm out.

Old 08-02-2014, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I do...I correct people's errors, only sometimes though. But, I hate when people say i without a capital...drives me nuts!
My posts are chalk full of spelling mistakes. I'm not sorry!

Quote:
Oh me too! I can do the bunny's nails because they are white/clear, but Finn's are dark and thick and I like to let the professionals handle that
Some of Juno's are black, others are clear, but I still won't do it. I just don't have the testicular fortitude.

Quote:
Can always tell a Canuck by the way they spell neighbour and colour
Brits and Aussies, too.

Quote:
Hmmmm...I have a light yellow house (think the color of butter) and we have eggplant colored shutters and front door. But, you are a single man, that might not work for you...lol

eeeeeyeah.....that won't work. lol

Quote:
You know what's soooooo freakin' good! Green Olives mixed with cream cheese, and spread on pumpernickel. I just had that for lunch...and the fatass in me wants to have more. Hopefully it will be safe in the fridge until tomorrow

Mmmm! So, have you gone back for more yet?

Quote:
I don't ever make them at home, but I will order them if I'm out.
Is it just like....porridge or something? lol

Old 08-02-2014, 12:14 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
eeeeeyeah.....that won't work. lol
Figured it wouldn't...lol.
How about a light olive color? Or red...you said you wanted to paint your door red.

Quote:
Mmmm! So, have you gone back for more yet?
Nope, stuck it in the fridge! I have to fit into my work clothes in 2 weeks! lol

Quote:
Is it just like....porridge or something? lol
Yeah, pretty much.
Here you go:

GRITS - Southern cooking and kitchen traditions - What are Grits?

Old 08-02-2014, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Figured it wouldn't...lol.
How about a light olive color? Or red...you said you wanted to paint your door red.
Hmmm. You know what? I have an old wooden bench in the back yard that used to be red, and I need to repaint that too. Maybe I should just go red.

Quote:
Nope, stuck it in the fridge! I have to fit into my work clothes in 2 weeks! lol
2 weeks?!? Oh yeah........Can/Am summer schedules are different. I remember now, because that would be the time we'd all go to Cedar Point. All the American kids were in school so the lines for rides were pretty light. lol

Hm. Thanks!

Old 08-02-2014, 03:18 PM

This is better than HGTV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships