Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 03:54 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,226,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Yes that's true. But remember, not everyone is attracted to the same thing. My hot isn't the same as Dewdrop's or Fleetiebelle's or Ruth4Truth's or whatever. I know there is this bizarro-land view that we are all lusting after Brad Pitt or Ryan Gosling or whatever, but women tend to be all over the map on who they are attracted to.
I believe that is only partially true, its impossible to deny that there are those that have all kinds of options and propositions and there are those that have to settle.

I think its pretty much universally accepted that kate upton is HOT, sure you might have statisitcal outlyers but that does not help the guy that has to ask out 20 women to get a date that goes no where and 4-5 dates just to get laid. When other guys can just say hi and have women dropping their panties.

Old 07-21-2014, 03:54 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,636,607 times
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

Edit: And it's not about looks either, I've met/know plenty of guys who are decidedly average in the looks/physique department, but their vibe makes women's panties drop like you wouldn't believe. They don't have to consciously do anything other worldly, it's who they are, their state of being. Our inner states shine through and no amount of conscious action taking can compensate for it or overcome it.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 07-22-2014 at 12:59 PM..

Old 07-21-2014, 03:55 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Yes that's true. But remember, not everyone is attracted to the same thing. My hot isn't the same as Dewdrop's or Fleetiebelle's or Ruth4Truth's or whatever. I know there is this bizarro-land view that we are all lusting after Brad Pitt or Ryan Gosling or whatever, but women tend to be all over the map on who they are attracted to.
Unless it's me. I'm pretty much universally attractive to all women.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:05 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
Well it is all about trust. The women you associate with when your an young person. Basically when i was younger I would associate with of girls. Then I went to college and found people who was like me. Opportunity is around the corner. Right now my cousin is getting married, and it was with a person they knew in college. My other cousin is with somebody from they knew when they were kids. My grandparents met in grade school.

If you want somebody who is a stranger. Chances are their minds are damaged from the corruption of money. They do not want to associate with a person who will abuse them. Bottom line all the good looking vaginas are going to associate with men who also look like or is vagina's themselves.

When you go to a club, bar, or place of association. Those are the people who want attention. Women who wants to dance, for the sake of dancing and men who go crazy of those women. You think they look good but they are not. Reember Cinderella. That is what these women are. For that one night they are good looking. These are the comemrcial damaged people, who makes up most of the population.

Stop living in your imagination about having sex with a different woman ever night. This is not the 1970's, unless your a coal miner or a person who does the big *****. Your not going to be a connect like that. Keep begging that vagina for sex, after she have been around with every other person. Pretty girls all over the place sometimes you do not realize it, because your standards are too high. You need to either lower your personal standards or just realize the reason why we are still alive is because somebody decided to lower, their standards.

Biggest tip is let them come to you and be yourself, and be truthful. Your talking about sex not relationship . MoSt girls want relationships.
This is what it's about, to be natural, and stop expecting to be treated like a movie star. Just to be oneself and talk to women as what they are - humans. NOT view them as sex machines to be captured for a shtoop.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:40 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,860,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
Edit: And it's not about looks either, I've met/know plenty of guys who are decidedly average in the looks/physique department, but their vibe makes women's panties drop like you wouldn't believe. They don't have to consciously do anything other worldly, it's who they are, their state of being. Our inner states shine through and no amount of conscious action taking can compensate for it or overcome it.
This. I've seen ugly guys pull in women like nobody's business. And with some of those dudes, the women don't even care that he's entertaining multiple women! Don't give in to the sad sack mentality. Can-do is where it's at.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:45 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
This. I've seen ugly guys pull in women like nobody's business. And with some of those dudes, the women don't even care that he's entertaining multiple women! Don't give in to the sad sack mentality. Can-do is where it's at.
I've seen the same thing. Personality is very important!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships