Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 05:54 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,994,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by const_iterator View Post
(1) Go out with a woman you're not too attracted to
(2) Go all-out being a boyfriend: make her laugh, take her to fancy parties, etc. crucial point: this all must be shown off via Facebook.
(3) Women you're attracted to will be jealous that she gets to go out with you.
(4) Upgrade to one of the attractive women.

Thoughts?
(5) About the time you are about to "upgrade" you realize the one you were not attracted to suddenly is very attractive to you. You forgo the plan and stay with the person who was with you the whole time.
(6) You now have an attractive woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jparkz View Post
Here's a feasible game plan that works.

Hit the gym. Work on your appearance. Study game.
And you had the nerve to call OP's post a "fail."

Old 07-19-2014, 05:55 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,848,099 times
Be physically attractive.

Old 07-19-2014, 05:56 PM

113 posts, read 111,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
(5) About the time you are about to "upgrade" you realize the one you were not attracted to suddenly is very attractive to you. You forgo the plan and stay with the person who was with you the whole time.
(6) You now have an attractive woman.

And you had the nerve to call OP's post a "fail."

What does a guy married to an overweight woman know about game outside of the nonsense spewed by chest beating haters?

Old 07-19-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
What does a guy married to an overweight woman know about game outside of the nonsense spewed by chest beating haters?
What does a guy who advocate's "learning game" know about being in a happy an committed relationship?

Old 07-19-2014, 06:00 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,714,545 times
Quote:
What does a guy who advocate's "learning game" know about being in a happy an committed relationship?

Old 07-19-2014, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Weird, been in an ltr for over a year. Another indictment into your knowledge of game. Its not about running through as many women as possible. Another misconception. That would be PUA

Old 07-19-2014, 06:01 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,154,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by const_iterator View Post
(1) Go out with a woman you're not too attracted to
(2) Go all-out being a boyfriend: make her laugh, take her to fancy parties, etc. crucial point: this all must be shown off via Facebook.
(3) Women you're attracted to will be jealous that she gets to go out with you.
(4) Upgrade to one of the attractive women.

Thoughts?
My thoughts? You're a user and a d-bag. How would you feel if someone did that to you? Went out with you, make you laugh, made you feel good - all so that she could make a hotter guy jealous and leave you for him the second he gave her the time of day? I think you'd feel pretty bad.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:09 PM

1,544 posts, read 3,597,508 times
Quote:
Here's a feasible game plan that works.

Hit the gym. Work on your appearance. Study game.
The book? I thought is was lame to say the least. I guess I was too intelligent to fall for that crap written in those pages. I had a guy do one of those tricks in the book and I totally thought he was a mental case and just stared at him in silence. He finally walked away in a huff. I was thinking CRAAAAAZY.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Weird, been in an ltr for over a year. Another indictment into your knowledge of game. Its not about running through as many women as possible. Another misconception. That would be PUA
"Indictment?" Wow, that's a big word, Parkz. Pace yourself!

Seriously, my knowledge of "game" is irrelevant. I'm married and have no use for it. Before I was married I had plenty of women available to me and still had no use for game (I wasn't even familiar with the concept, save for a few references in some R&B songs). One thing I have noticed about all those who advocate "game," you included, is that they all get bent out of shape whenever someone scoffs at the idea. Why so hostile? Can you channel some of that "game" into anger management?

Old 07-19-2014, 06:25 PM

Quote:
"Indictment?" Wow, that's a big word, Parkz. Pace yourself!

Seriously, my knowledge of "game" is irrelevant. I'm married and have no use for it. Before I was married I had plenty of women available to me and still had no use for game (I wasn't even familiar with the concept, save for a few references in some R&B songs). One thing I have noticed about all those who advocate "game," you included, is that they all get bent out of shape whenever someone scoffs at the idea. Why so hostile? Can you channel some of that "game" into anger management?
Just saying, you admitted yourself you know nothing of it. So when you scoff at it, you just further your perception of ignorance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships