Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 09:48 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1w0n View Post
you are too young to bother yourself with someone who doesn't treat you right. Don't let your insecurities cripple you any longer, and find a friend or family member to move with, while you sort your sheet out. Don't be sad, in 15 years you will need time to remember his name. Chalk him up as an experience.
Yes, yes, YES! You are on a roll tonight 1w0n!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2014, 10:06 PM

16 posts, read 32,111 times
I've been in a very similar situation. Unfortunately, I didn't find out what he was doing until after I had our son. That makes it so much harder to walk away. Luckily he has wanted to work on his issues with sex and relationships. We've been in counseling for over a year now. It's gotten better, but once trust is broken, it's really hard to get back. There are a lot of days I wish I would have left "when all hell broke lose" and my son was just a baby. I have learned that for every inappropriate comment/picture/action, there's about ten more that I didn't know about. Until my boyfriend was about to lose his family, nothing changed. People don't change what they are doing for no reason. You're guy obviously has a lot going on, and honestly it sounds like he's using the depression to get you off his back now that he's been caught. I agree with others- you have nothing tying you together. Get out while you can.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:28 PM

2 posts, read 1,849 times
Thank you very much for everyone to reply. It is an eye opener. I know no one is prefect, I am going to have one last talk with him about the reddit comment to /AmISexy. I want to get some closure. He might not have cheated on me but it's sure it's leading that way and his actions just shows how much he is NOT into me.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:30 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
Nobody is perfect, but perfection and sneaking around behind others backs are a whole different level

Last edited by rego00123; 07-21-2014 at 04:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships