Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 05:25 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
There isn't anything "wrong" with it, but it can be a red flag. The reality is most people have sex younger than that. I was late, 18, as a guy. Probably the last of any guy I knew. My lady friend was 15, which is more the norm for women I've known.

The reality is it is HARD to avoid sex until you're 25. I was completely socially inept. Had acne. Not in good shape. Had hobbies that were totally dorky male dominated. Still, it happened by 18. You have to actively avoid sex to make it to 25, and that is the flag. Why were you actively avoiding sex until that age? It is hard to think of a good reason.
God says in the Scriptures that sex is not to be engaged in prior to engagement or marriage.

Culture largely proposes early sexual intercourse, but the Bible says the path to destruction is wide.

It's a virtue to be with someone that has waited til marriage and a great quality to look for in someone.

They are not a wh 0 re. a good thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2014, 05:26 PM

102,191 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
ya but most women are repulsed by innocent guys
No, they're not.Maybe some, but far from "most". Many women are charmed by them. At 25? Heck, yeah!

3,452 posts, read 4,616,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyJ34 View Post
That's arrogant of women if they are repulsed by innocent guys. After all, the experienced women were inexperienced at one point themselves. So, they are penalizing many guys simply because they didn't lose that inexperience by a certain age. Seems rather harsh.

Yeah,

At the end of the day men have to realize that women do the choosing at the beginning.

If they don't like what they see and/or hear....then you have no chance with them.

Today's women are also extremely picky.

Men that have average and below confidence and men that are deterred by rejection will have a hard time getting women.

Just the way things are fellas.

There are people out there willing to help men in this predicament. Improvements can be made.

Men you can be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by presidente View Post
I spent some time in Indonesia. Being a virgin at marriage was expected and is considered the norm there. Not having dated at 25 probably wouldn't be a problem. If he is a good-looking white guy with a good job, he'd be a rock star there. Lots of girls there like whites.
Move to Indonesia

sounds like some classy ladies over yonder.

Old 08-02-2014, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Yeah,

At the end of the day men have to realize that women do the choosing at the beginning.
Generally, it's men who decide which women even have a choice. Unless women do the approaching. Men do most of the approaching, so it's men who do the initial choosing. Traditionally, anyway.

Old 08-02-2014, 05:37 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,188,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyJ34 View Post
That's arrogant of women if they are repulsed by innocent guys. After all, the experienced women were inexperienced at one point themselves. So, they are penalizing many guys simply because they didn't lose that inexperience by a certain age. Seems rather harsh.
I agree. Alot of experienced people, some seen on this board act as though being a virgin is a disease, and pathetic. So, if you haven't had sex at 12, or 16, then you're some kind of pyscho, when they were inexperienced themselves, and if many people had their mentality, they'd never have gained any experience.

And as a woman, I would rather be with an innocent guy than a player who's run through 50 other women. "Yay, my boyfriend has had more woman than Tiger Woods, I am so lucky", just like the other 70 women who got to sleep with him, and thought they were "so lucky."

Old 08-02-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxwellThomas View Post
Duuuuuuude, I'm the one being talked about in the first post. I cannot continue to be silent.. It's not that bad.... Your posts are depressing me! It makes me feel like ****, I feel like a total loser after looking at these forum posts. I'm going to improve, I know I will. I will use everything that's been said as motivation.
Agreed with lovemountains on the post after you posted this. I figured your friend was actually you.

There are so many other things in life to be concerned about. Being a virgin at your age is a virtue.

Meet a good lady that has some integrity (that's waited til marriage), put a ring on her finger, and do this the right way.

Old 08-02-2014, 05:41 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,268,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
No, they're not.Maybe some, but far from "most". Many women are charmed by them. At 25? Heck, yeah!
So 25 is not bad?

Old 08-02-2014, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
So 25 is not bad?
25 is within a broad range of normal. Some would say it's pushing it, but it's still ok. Remember, plenty of men and women go through college without dating. Which means they hit 22 or 23, or even 25 if they did grad school, in the same condition they were in before, so to speak. There are plenty of women in their early-to-mid 20's looking for a good guy, and being a virgin doesn't matter. I'd be much more curious about his personality and interests.

Old 08-02-2014, 07:04 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,141,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxwellThomas View Post
Duuuuuuude, I'm the one being talked about in the first post. I cannot continue to be silent.. It's not that bad.... Your posts are depressing me! It makes me feel like ****, I feel like a total loser after looking at these forum posts. I'm going to improve, I know I will. I will use everything that's been said as motivation.
haha...we knew it was you. The "my friend" thing is the oldest trick ever.
Don't listen to the downers...notice they tend to sound bitter & stupid?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships