Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2014, 07:17 AM

2 posts, read 1,192 times

Advertisements

I hope that there are some in here who can give me advice as to what I might do.
I am a man who has been married for 9 years. I have children with my wife. our relationship is very bad. The worse every passing day.
I must admit that she has a lot of good things in it, especially for her children. But in many cases, she has no respect for me and she does not listen to what I say.
I have reached a point where I can not be more, and I can feel that she feels the same without saying it.
Two years ago, I chose to move far from the city my wife and my children live in. My argument was that I found a job that gave me a lot more money. But the reality was that I would like to move away from everything and everyone, because I had enough. I know I'm just pushing my problem aside.
Both me and her do not dare to take the decision to divorce, in fear of losing our children or what may be the consequences and the fear of what others will say ind family. We do not have enough money too.
I have said to her that we have more in common other than our children, without actually going away from her.

I'm going home a few times a month to see my children who did not escape to experience our constant problems at home. I can feel that they are not happy and mental ill.

Today I live alone far away. alone without anyone around. since I left her, my sex life is very badly. I do not dare to seek sex for fear of trouble when I'm married with children even though I really wants. I'm a man like every one who have needs.
Have any of you been in such a situation? or know someone who knows someone? what is your advice?

thank for help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2014, 08:45 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,346,882 times
Wrong forum... No advice here.

Old 07-27-2014, 08:51 AM

1,448 posts, read 2,902,674 times
Go up to the top of your page on the left side, click on the blue "City-Data Forum" (before the ">U.S. Forums>Florida"), scroll down the page of forums, and click on the one for "Relationships." Try posting this thread there. This forum is only for discussing the state of Florida.

Old 07-27-2014, 01:22 PM

6,853 posts, read 22,480,724 times
Moving this to the Relationship forum.

Old 07-27-2014, 01:29 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,870,006 times
How old are your kids?

Old 07-27-2014, 03:29 PM

55 posts, read 78,641 times
Try counseling. It sounds like you both need a third party person who will be objective and can help pinpoint the problems and give you the tools to work on them/solve them. Divorce shouldn't be an option, that's what pisses me off about our country, people consider divorce an option when they get married or having trouble in marriage. Marriage will always be a work in progress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships