Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 05:48 PM

6 posts, read 6,630 times

Advertisements

I have been studying in a university since 1 year now. I have a classfellow who is reserved. Initially he never had a good impact about me but I initiated to talk with him and then i heard from a group of his friends, he says i am the best girl in the class. I shared a little bit of my broken family issues with him and he listened to me and advised me few things. He thrice said to me I am very innocent. Then on my birthday he said to me "always keep smiling and happy birthday" and his words really made me feel good. I had been helping this guy in making his little assignments or making his CV or cover letter for job. Da day I had my presentation, i received a text from him "good luck fr ur presentation.. i may miss it as its my job interview today so i cant take class but my best wishes r wd u" then at night i texted him "how ws ur job interview" after a while late night i received his call and he began to share with me about how did his all interview go and he seemed very happier. And i often observe this guy to b looking at me weneva im sitting wid my friends n if he is passing by, i mean he always sees me and many times I found him looking at me when I am not looking at him. And wen i caught him, i saw him looking immediately away. that day he saw me in my new hairstyle and gave me a compliment. He has not spoken to me anything about his likeness (if he has) but i am in doubt he has some liking for me. Need mature answers. I have a little bit liking for him as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2014, 06:09 PM

6 posts, read 6,630 times
Smile Does this guy likes me? or have any interest - Keep in mind I dont belong to WEST

drez a guy in my university, in my class. Initially he never had a good impact about me. He always thought me as proud and of high attitude. I never knew that. I always talked respectfully wid all my male classmates (also wid him). da day it was our final paper, though i ws quite prepared but yet I thought i havent prepared well n i got tears in my eyes as i ws upset. After a while, a classmate of mine came to me and said "why is there any need to cry if u think u r not prepared? y u crying?" perhaps he observed me frm far n came up to ask me.

Then that night he was online on facebook and due to some little more intoruduction, I showed him I do poetry and showed him some of my sketches. Then the next time when I chatted wid him, he opened my albums to see my family, in short my facebook albums he ws interested to see. I told him i belong to a broken family n m an abused sister as my brother physically hits me sometimes. He told me to be happy n avoid arguments wid him. I shared a little bit of my broken family issues with him and he listened to me and advised me few things. We always greeted each other in class. That day my friend fought wid me n he heard it from his male friend so he msged me bak on fb n asked me wat happened btwn us two. i told him. he advised me not to get hurt. he said u r nice girl. jus dnt bother abt people who dnt care abt u. Then 4 days ahead, he forgot his register after the class, I came after him and returned him, he thanked me. then at night he msged me n asked me tht m i working in any group for the final project which ws to b submitted. I said yep. He said i ws jus checking fellows for my own group so i asked. I had been helping this guy in making his little assignments or making his CV or cover letter for job. Da day I had my presentation, i received a text from him "good luck fr ur presentation.. i may miss it as its my job interview today so i cant take class but my best wishes r wd u" then at night i texted him "how ws ur job interview" after a while late night i received his call instead and he began to share with me about how did his all interview go and he seemed very happier.

I fell frm a stone in my university class trip during hiking and it got difficult for me to climb bak da mountain as my foot ws bleeding. At that time he didnt come to me to ask me how i feel (it may be as he is reserved by nature in class as wel) I was jus crying wid pain a bit. He was climbing da mountain bak behind me. Then v al sat somewhr for a picnic n i saw him secretly looking at me wid intervals. then wen v got on da bus, he sent me a text msg on my cell phone "how r u feeling now?" i said "m better"

Then i had a little toe fracture. Wen i ws in hosp for an xray i texted him "too dificult to walk" he texted me "whoz wd u?" then i had to walk carryin a stick in my hand. one day he n his frnd went ahead n i ws climbing da stairs down alone wen my stick fell frm da stairs wd a loud sound. he ws in da corridor wd my other male class mate bt i only found him rushing towards me n he gave me my stick n said "u scared "US", "WE" thought u fell frm stairs" n i saw worry on his face.

It ws our exam, we were doing group study and then he went for some work. He didnt call any of his friends but me and told me to keep a seat for him (obviously i wud hav kept it wd me). Then wen he entered da hall, his friend called him to sit with him but he preferred to sit on the seat which i kept for him behind me. though v both do our paper n dnt do cheating or talk during da paper at al (he ddnt need my help for which i may think he sat wd me for)

then he himself proposed a class party but ws unfortunately unable to come. i called him twice bt he cudnt make it up on tym. at night i received his msg apologising to me fr nt coming. he said he z really ashamed. i stayed bad for two days but then i let it go. few days bak i ws unwel n i posted a status on fb "104 temperature" i received his call. he wanted to know abt my health. he said he saw my post on fb. i ws unable to talk properly wid him. he told me to take sum medicine n hav rest. i said "thanks" to him upon which he replied "no need to thank please"..

Personality wise, this colleague of mine is reserved but I have observed him giving me secret glances many times when he thinks i am unaware. Once I caught his sight, he turned his eyes away immediately. He has nt said anything to me yet whether he likes me or not but i hav found him mostly looking at me wen he is unaware of da fact that i hav noticed it many times frm da corner of my eye. However I have noticed him many times, he gives me quick glances like for a second and then turns his eyes away. Even wen dre was our party of friends, I saw him looking at me after a minute or two as he entered the room. He usually does it. That day it was a co-incidence & I turned my eyes towards him, He turned his eyes immediately away.

Old 08-06-2014, 06:35 PM

16,042 posts, read 21,991,855 times
haha, you do realize you are in the RETIREMENT (= old folks, in most cases) forum, don't you?

Old 08-06-2014, 06:44 PM

11,177 posts, read 16,040,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgirl View Post
haha, you do realize you are in the RETIREMENT (= old folks, in most cases) forum, don't you?
No reason to laugh at the OP or to smack your head. This is a new poster to C/D who very obviously meant to post this in the Relationships Forum and inadvertently clicked on the nearby Retirement link instead. I'm sure the moderator will move this to the appropriate forum as soon as it is noticed.

Old 08-06-2014, 06:45 PM

503 posts, read 1,206,060 times
I'd say he is smitten by you but too shy to say it.

Old 08-06-2014, 06:48 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,558,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David223 View Post
I'd say he is smitten by you but too shy to say it.
^ ^ ^ I think David223 got it right.

A mod can move this to the relationships forum . . .

Old 08-06-2014, 07:03 PM

11,399 posts, read 24,482,969 times
If you don't know, we don't know.

Old 08-06-2014, 07:06 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,632,524 times
What's WEST?

Old 08-06-2014, 07:08 PM

191 posts, read 221,039 times
What does 'drez' mean?

Old 08-06-2014, 08:37 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,563,018 times
Please tell me you are not attending a real university and speak/write like this? PLEASE...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships